ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 2528
« First < 11515758596061 62636465711111615611061 > Last »
The Lounge>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:52 PM 08-13-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The shit stain is using PFF. They arbitrarily assign sack responsibility to random players. Sometimes it's a lineman and sometimes it's the QB.
It's not random :-)

They correctly attribute the sack to the one responsible. If a QB throws a perfect pass and the WR drops it, the QB shouldn't be given a negative grade for the play. Same thing w/ the OL, if the QB holds the ball all day and gets sacked it's not their fault.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:56 PM 08-13-2015
It doesn't matter who's fault it was. You said they were the least sacked team in the league over the last 4 years. That's not true
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:59 PM 08-13-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
It's not random :-)

They correctly attribute the sack to the one responsible. If a QB throws a perfect pass and the WR drops it, the QB shouldn't be given a negative grade for the play. Same thing w/ the OL, if the QB holds the ball all day and gets sacked it's not their fault.
It's arbitrary; therefore, it's unreliable.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:04 PM 08-13-2015
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
It doesn't matter who's fault it was. You said they were the least sacked team in the league over the last 4 years. That's not true
I fixed it. I remembered reading it somewhere and just posted it. PFF's data is more accurate than just raw numbers.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:06 PM 08-13-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's arbitrary; therefore, it's unreliable.
Whatever continues his bullshit narrative that the Broncos are the absolutely perfect NFL team. Everything bad that happens to them was "expected" and "planned for ahead of time".
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:29 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Where?
Inside sources at camp
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:33 AM 08-14-2015
Knowmo just lied about Houston being the least sacked team. Wow that's pathetic :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:49 AM 08-14-2015
:-)
[Reply]
wasi 05:30 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I fixed it. I remembered reading it somewhere and just posted it. PFF's data is more accurate than just raw numbers.
Do you even know what your talking about?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:21 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I fixed it. I remembered reading it somewhere and just posted it. PFF's data is more accurate than just raw numbers.
Time for another ban. You're too fucking stupid
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:16 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The shit stain is using PFF. They arbitrarily assign sack responsibility to random players. Sometimes it's a lineman and sometimes it's the QB.
It's not arbitrary.

It's pretty easy to tell who is responsible for a sack, IMO.

However, Knowmo has clearly stepped in dogshit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:28 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
It's not arbitrary.

It's pretty easy to tell who is responsible for a sack, IMO.

However, Knowmo has clearly stepped in dogshit.

Not necessarily. Certain times it may even seem plainly obvious, but we have absolutely no clue about protection calls and pre-snap adjustments.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:59 AM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Not necessarily. Certain times it may even seem plainly obvious, but we have absolutely no clue about protection calls and pre-snap adjustments.
You must be new here... Don't you know we have people that watch taped films?
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:49 AM 08-14-2015
Knowmo....lied....about ...Houston...being....the least sacked team. A new low for it.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:11 PM 08-14-2015
Von has rushed the passer once tonight. Got a sack, forced fumble and forced turnover. #UhOh
[Reply]
Page 61 of 2528
« First < 11515758596061 62636465711111615611061 > Last »
Up