ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 557 of 2528
« First < 57457507547553554555556557 55855956056156760765710571557 > Last »
The Lounge>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:12 PM 09-19-2016
I had them pegged at 2-2 after the first four and overall, 9 wins was my finish... I'm still good with whatever happens. They're going to lose some games, but through 2, things are good. I'm not expecting a repeat of the division crown... my expectations have been set appropriately.

A loss @ CIN wouldn't be a surprise, nor should it be. Using that outcome to predict doom and gloom will be rampant around here, and that's cool.

I'm not getting too caught up with the 'living week by week' this season.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:14 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
At home...they are going to have to be #1 to survive Semenboy on the road.

It's not a coincidence that the only two AFC teams with home games are 2-0...Denver having the thin air that no one else has.

I wouldn't expect too many 14 point comebacks away from Pile High...or relying on kickers missing to brag about how "dominant" their team is..
You should be more focused on what KC needs to do to score more than 3 points at halftime. Slow starts are not great for your team.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:14 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Yeah. But Denver has played shit teams so far. You have to admit it. It's not like Carolina was in the super bowl last year. It's not like every one of these mullets was 100% convinced Carolina would push Denver's poop in in the Super Bowl. It's not like that at all.
They pushed your "poop" in until Denver went headhunting...and had to wait until the 4th quarter, when the other team was gassed, to try and make a comeback. Only a missed 2nd FG and charity from the refs prevented them from losing. So yeah...keep lying to yourself.

The thin air has made that entire fan-base believe their team is "special" for years...until they get post-season games on the road.
[Reply]
New World Order 09-19-2016, 09:15 PM
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
BlackOp 09:23 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You should be more focused on what KC needs to do to score more than 3 points at halftime. Slow starts are not great for your team.
Games away from the thin air and no more teams without DBs...should be the troll's worry. Denver will get exposed. There are actually one or two posters at the Mane that see it...was surprised.

In case you didn't notice...or just "conveniently forgot". Donkos scored 14 and 18 points, consecutively, in the 4th quarter this season...see a pattern? Just wait until the lack of oxygen happens..then brag about how superior they are.

Let's see how that "trend" plays out in the next two week...on the road. I'll be keeping a close eye on the box score for comparison.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:33 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Games away from the thin air and no more teams without DBs...should be the troll's worry. Denver will get exposed. There are actually one or two posters at the Mane that see it...was surprised.

In case you didn't notice...or just "conveniently forgot". Donkos scored 14 and 18 points, consecutively, in the 4th quarter this season...see a pattern? Just wait until the lack of oxygen happens..then brag about how superior they are.

Let's see how that "trend" plays out in the next two week...on the road.
I wouldn't count on it bud. The league still has their back. They are going to win several games this year due to bogus calls in their favor. It's already happening.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:34 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Games away from the thin air and no more teams without DBs...should be the troll's worry. Denver will get exposed. There are actually one or two posters at the Mane that see it...was surprised.

In case you didn't notice...or just "conveniently forgot". Donkos scored 14 and 18 points, consecutively, in the 4th quarter this season...see a pattern? Just wait until the lack of oxygen happens..then brag about how superior they are.

Let's see how that "trend" plays out in the next two week...on the road.
Well, I haven't bragged about nor said they were superior to anything... it's two games, nothing more. I think you are putting more weight on what Denver doesn't do vs what KC is doing to consider this season a success. Good luck with all that.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:47 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, I haven't bragged about nor said they were superior to anything... it's two games, nothing more. I think you are putting more weight on what Denver doesn't do vs what KC is doing to consider this season a success. Good luck with all that.
KC isn't playing with their 2 superstars....just treading water.

The trolls, here, can yap away...this team isn't complete yet.

Take Miller and Sanders off your team for 8 games and see how you fare.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 09:54 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They pushed your "poop" in until Denver went headhunting...and had to wait until the 4th quarter, when the other team was gassed, to try and make a comeback. Only a missed 2nd FG and charity from the refs prevented them from losing. So yeah...keep lying to yourself.

The thin air has made that entire fan-base believe their team is "special" for years...until they get post-season games on the road.
You mean post season road games like super bowl 50?? Like those post season road games?? My goodness, the stupid runs rampant here...
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:59 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
You mean post season road games like super bowl 50?? Like those post season road games?? My goodness, the stupid runs rampant here...
Once again nothing relating to football...you had no road games in the play-offs remember? I read the mane during that time...they were all desperate for "home field advantage"..and were convinced they wouldn't win without it.

Go the f@ck away....you're an idiot that doesn't have the introspective ability to self-diagnose that he's a retard. Scary...par for the course.

You've got 6 more days here...then your transparent ass goes back to whatever fantasyland sink-hole you climbed out of.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:08 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They pushed your "poop" in until Denver went headhunting...and had to wait until the 4th quarter, when the other team was gassed, to try and make a comeback. Only a missed 2nd FG and charity from the refs prevented them from losing. So yeah...keep lying to yourself.

The thin air has made that entire fan-base believe their team is "special" for years...until they get post-season games on the road.
You said post-season hommie, dude stop smoking meth. But splitting hairs don't ya think?? Oh btw, how did kc's road trip to New England go last year?? Oh right, it took the Broncos to beat those assholes!!!

I LUV THE MANE!!!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:09 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
You said post-season hommie, dude stop smoking meth. But splitting hairs don't ya think?? Oh btw, how did kc's road trip to New England go last year?? Oh right, it took the Broncos to beat those assholes!!!

I LUV THE MANE!!!!!

The Mane is a dead forum which is why you come here.

You need us.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:10 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
KC isn't playing with their 2 superstars....just treading water.

The trolls, here, can yap away...this team isn't complete yet.

Take Miller and Sanders off your team for 8 games and see how you fare.
Well, at least you have the injury thing... fight the good fight until everyone is 100% healthy.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:10 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
Oh btw, how did kc's road trip to New England go last year?? Oh right, it took a league fix for the Broncos to beat those assholes!!!

I LUV THE COCK!!!!!
FYP
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:15 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
FYP
Hahaha, that's all you've ever done chump. Just 'fix my post', how original!! One day you'll start doing some thing on your own, and realize you spent your whole life rooting for a losing franchise that hasn't accomplished anything noteworthy in the last 5 decades.

My friend is wicked smaat!!

LUVTHEMANE!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:15 PM 09-19-2016
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
You said post-season hommie, dude stop smoking meth. But splitting hairs don't ya think?? Oh btw, how did kc's road trip to New England go last year?? Oh right, it took the Broncos to beat those assholes!!!

I LUV THE MANE!!!!!
So..you didn't play NE in NE?..and won by a missed extra point?

The tard is strong in this one..

Brady would have made you his bitch without that thin air...it's why your entire fan-base was clamoring for HF.

Face it..your an idiot trying to pretend to be intelligent. Jealous worker bee syndrome...
[Reply]
Page 557 of 2528
« First < 57457507547553554555556557 55855956056156760765710571557 > Last »
Up