ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 2528
« First < 3434950515253 54555657631031535531053 > Last »
The Lounge>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:31 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Those are still "Ifs" at the end of the day. I don't let Rodgers off the hook. I said they still choked. Fact is, we truly never will have a real window without a franchise QB. Really, windows don't exist when you have a franchise QB. You always have super bowl aspirations with a QB like that. As long as they're on your team you have a chance.
So Detroit, San Diego, Miami... Those teams SB window is still open? Or are those qb's not franchise enough?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:36 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Elway's drafts have been extremely underwhelming.

2011-Von was an easy pick to make.
Julias Thomas and Orlando Franklin were solid picks but the rest suck. Oh and those two are gone. Good job on keeping the talent Elway.

2012-Jackson and Trevathan look like solid "role players" while the rest of that draft sucked.

Literally nobody from their 2013 class has done anything noticeable.

Chris Harris was a home run UDRFA. CJ Anderson appears to have been a great UDRFA pickup as well.

Too early to judge 2014. Elway is living off of his free agent pickups, which isn't how you build a team. Fortunately he has Manning there right now to hide most of that, though that's definitely been exposed their last 2 playoff games.
Elway has hit on 10+ guys in the draft. Dorsey has hit on 1 (Kelce if his repaired knee holds up). If Elway is underwhelming, then what the hell is Dorsey?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:43 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Elway has hit on 10+ guys in the draft. Dorsey has hit on 1 (Kelce if his repaired knee holds up). If Elway is underwhelming, then what the hell is Dorsey?
Shots fired. Shots fired. Hide your wives and children.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:03 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Elway's drafts have been extremely underwhelming.

2011-Von was an easy pick to make.
Julias Thomas and Orlando Franklin were solid picks but the rest suck. Oh and those two are gone. Good job on keeping the talent Elway.

2012-Jackson and Trevathan look like solid "role players" while the rest of that draft sucked.

Literally nobody from their 2013 class has done anything noticeable.

Chris Harris was a home run UDRFA. CJ Anderson appears to have been a great UDRFA pickup as well.

Too early to judge 2014. Elway is living off of his free agent pickups, which isn't how you build a team. Fortunately he has Manning there right now to hide most of that, though that's definitely been exposed their last 2 playoff games.
wrong again but par for the course for you... I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Seriously...
[Reply]
RunKC 10:19 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
wrong again but par for the course for you... I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Seriously...
all the donkey homers coming out to defend. Please do tell what is wrong.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:21 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
all the donkey homers coming out to defend.
nah, just pointing out how stupid you are. Elway's drafts have not been perfect but they been good. Cody Latimer is another pick that Elway has scored on and Latimer is gonna light kc up. But you keep drinking that cherry koolaid lil chiefy.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:29 AM 08-09-2015
Donkey homer calling another fan a homer when homering out about a player who did nothing his rookie season and the reason said player is good is opinion based on no facts or real playtime.

This is knowmo level homerism.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:32 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Donkey homer calling another fan a homer when homering out about a player who did nothing his rookie season and the reason said player is good is opinion based on no facts or real playtime.

This is knowmo level homerism.
Yea if he can count Latimer we can count Cat, Kush, Ford, Conley and Peters
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:32 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Donkey homer calling another fan a homer when homering out about a player who did nothing his rookie season and the reason said player is good is opinion based on no facts or real playtime.

This is knowmo level homerism.
aaand I also told you about Julius Thomas... remember that lil chiefy?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:33 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea if he can count Latimer we can count Cat, Kush, Ford, Conley and Peters
please do... I can hardly wait to find out who is right, you or Elway.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea if he can count Latimer we can count Cat, Kush, Ford, Conley and Peters
This donkey fan is worse than knowmo. And I didn't think that was possible.

It's hilarious anytime he calls anyone a homer.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:35 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This donkey fan is worse than knowmo. And I didn't think that was possible.

It's hilarious anytime he calls anyone a homer.
defending your team is not going knowmo lil chiefy. You are the cherry-red-koolaid-knowmo of this board and the consumate lil chiefy.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:35 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
please do... I can hardly wait to find out who is right, you or Elway.
Peters will face rape Latimer.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:37 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
please do... I can hardly wait to find out who is right, you or Elway.
Sure do. And I said Kelce and our TE's were just as good.

I think we both know how that turned out
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:37 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Peters will face rape Latimer.
there's no way Latimer can beat your golden boy... lol
[Reply]
Page 53 of 2528
« First < 3434950515253 54555657631031535531053 > Last »
Up