ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 2528
« First < 75797103104105106107 1081091101111171572076071107 > Last »
The Lounge>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:28 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
The fact that he added Knomo made it clearly fake. I don't know all the rules here and didn't know about the fake tweet thing.
It's not tweets, specifically. It's reporting false news and information that is the bannable offense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:28 PM 08-29-2015
14/21 for 124 yards and 3 sacks.

Manning has turned into Alex Smith.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:29 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
What's bullshit is him speaking on behalf of Jason La Canfora. Do you think he wants people putting words in his mouth on an internet forum? Would you appreciate that? I know I sure wouldn't.

It was a very amusing post, but it was out of line, IMO.
Seriously? Unless you have some petty vendetta against Hog Farmer I don't see why you would report that post.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:29 PM 08-29-2015
Rockies 8 Giants 3. Congrats OhKno
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:29 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
What's bullshit is him speaking on behalf of Jason La Canfora. Do you think he wants people putting words in his mouth on an internet forum? Would you appreciate that? I know I sure wouldn't.

It was a very amusing post, but it was out of line, IMO.
He didn't in any way make it where any person with a brain would think LaConforna said that. Come on !!!!
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:30 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
He didn't in any way make it where any person with a brain would think LaConforna said that. Come on !!!!
Exactly.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:30 PM 08-29-2015
Knowmo is worried now.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:31 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Seriously? Unless you have some petty vendetta against Hog Farmer I don't see why you would report that post.
I'm not sure what you mean. I didn't report a Hog Farmer post. I reported a KCtotheSB post. It had a fake tweet in it. The rules of this place are pretty simple.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:32 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Alright. You're passionate enough about this I'm going to let him stay and just snub my nose up at the rules. Rules are for losers. #ThePeoplesMod
Apparently mod integrity is for sale if you have enough cc's of hog semen to spend...
[Reply]
TimBone 08:32 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
He didn't in any way make it where any person with a brain would think LaConforna said that. Come on !!!!
Agree to disagree.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:33 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
You can definitely pressure Manning up the middle.
We signed a guard last week that's supposed to be pretty good. I think his name is Mathis or something, ever heard of him?
[Reply]
CrossCheck 08:33 PM 08-29-2015
Denver's 1st team has not/will not score a touchdown during pre-season
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:33 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Apparently mod integrity is for sale if you have enough cc's of hog semen to spend...
I'll trade ya an IOU for some :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:34 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
We signed a guard last week that's supposed to be pretty good. I think his name is Mathis or something, ever heard of him?
Does he play LG C AND RG? No. You'll get pressure up the middle.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:34 PM 08-29-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I'm not sure what you mean. I didn't report a Hog Farmer post. I reported a KCtotheSB post. It had a fake tweet in it. The rules of this place are pretty simple.
Oh my bad. Regardless, I still don't think that kind of stuff should be reported. All it does is annoy the mods.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 2528
« First < 75797103104105106107 1081091101111171572076071107 > Last »
Up