ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 71
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 04:50 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I broke into someone's house. It turned out that he was poor, so I only stole a few things that weren't worth much. Therefore, it's not a crime.
Yeah, that analogy was pretty bad. Maybe he meant "Its a crime, but not the crime people will assume you did?" Only way I can make sense of it because I didnt get it either
[Reply]
chinaski 05:02 PM 12-12-2019
If you went into a guys house, banged his wife (totally consensual), and wiped off on his favorite shirt, did you commit a crime? (shirt totally ruined)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:07 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
If you went into a guys house, banged his wife (totally consensual), and wiped off on his favorite shirt, did you commit a crime? (shirt totally ruined)
Did she achieve climax in this scenario?
[Reply]
chinaski 05:07 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Did she achieve climax in this scenario?
Lets assume she did, yes.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 05:08 PM 12-12-2019
depends... if its a steelers shirt then no crime committed
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:09 PM 12-12-2019
Lets assume she did, yes.
Guilty. Year ban from fornication the guy and stripping of all his past sexual encounters should suffice.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:10 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
depends... if its a steelers shirt then no crime committed
Surprising that you hate the Steelers more than the baby horses.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 05:14 PM 12-12-2019
Surprising that you hate the Steelers more than the baby horses.
My problem with Pittsburgh is Ben/Tomlin. Ben is a rapist and I am under the belief that Tomlin is obsessed with New England. I never got that sense with any other franchise.

Ben should have been banned a long time ago.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:19 PM 12-12-2019
My problem with Pittsburgh is Ben/Tomlin. Ben is a rapist and I am under the belief that Tomlin is obsessed with New England. I never got that sense with any under franchise.

Ben should have been banned a long time ago.
Agreed on Pig Ben. Fucker is a bloated, creepy, prick. Tomlin is also a prick and a cheating asshole. From an outside perspective I would still think you would hate 5 head, bald herm edwards and the baby horses org for blowing the whistle deflate gate and being a consistent threat to your team for a little more than a decade.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 05:25 PM 12-12-2019
Agreed on Pig Ben. ****er is a bloated, creepy, prick. Tomlin is also a prick and a cheating asshole. From an outside perspective I would still think you would hate 5 head, bald herm edwards and the baby horses org for blowing the whistle deflate gate and being a consistent threat to your team for a little more than a decade.
Hmmmm.

I can respect Peyton. Just like I can respect your Mahomes. With that said, Mahomes I like more than Peyton. Peyton has always been kinda fake to me. You and others may disagree and this could be my paranoia but I always felt that way to a degree.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:50 AM 12-13-2019
Yeah, that analogy was pretty bad. Maybe he meant "Its a crime, but not the crime people will assume you did?" Only way I can make sense of it because I didnt get it either
Not even BEP has used that excuse. :-)
[Reply]
neech 10:13 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I broke into someone's house. It turned out that he was poor, so I only stole a few things that weren't worth much. Therefore, it's not a crime.

[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:51 PM 12-13-2019
I am curious since cold weather deflates footballs, as NE has stated, what the NFL procedure has been to keep them inflated? I don't recall seeing and air pump in Foxboro reinflating the balls at halftime.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:23 AM 12-15-2019
Glazer just showed some of the video on Fox. Not a good look for New England.

The vid is out there now, the public has saw enough to probably warrant punishment.

Glazed actually just said there will be a punishment regardless of the outcome.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:27 AM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Glazer just showed some of the video on Fox. Not a good look for New England.

The vid is out there now, the public has saw enough to probably warrant punishment.

Glazed actually just said there will be a punishment regardless of the outcome.
The excuses that immediately started flowing from the two production guys were pathetic... bah we didn’t know! In those shitty Boston accents
[Reply]
Page 49 of 71
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up