ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Hall of Classics>I F*cking HATE Golf !!!!....
Skip Towne 08:51 PM 09-16-2004
Man, you really SUCK. I'll bet I can beat you with a driver and a 5 iron on the course of your choice. Of course you are a K-State fan so I feel a little guilty taking advantage of the feeble minded. While minding my own business late one night in the 19th hole, the Women's Club Champion got to talking shit to me. Innocently, I told her I could beat her with a driver and an 8 iron. Lots of bets took place and her husband bet heavily on me. He was a wise man as I shot a 39 to her 45. It is surprisingly easy to putt with a driver and actually not a handicap at all. Women are stupid but so are K-State fans.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:14 PM 09-16-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Man, you really SUCK. I'll bet I can beat you with a driver and a 5 iron on the course of your choice. Of course you are a K-State fan so I feel a little guilty taking advantage of the feeble minded. While minding my own business late one night in the 19th hole, the Women's Club Champion got to talking shit to me. Innocently, I told her I could beat her with a driver and an 8 iron. Lots of bets took place and her husband bet heavily on me. He was a wise man as I shot a 39 to her 45. It is surprisingly easy to putt with a driver and actually not a handicap at all. Women are stupid but so are K-State fans.
All women talk shit to you, needle dick. I'd talk shit on a pony tailed 80 year old Direct Tv installer too.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:53 PM 09-16-2004
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
All women talk shit to you, needle dick. I'd talk shit on a pony tailed 80 year old Direct Tv installer too.
Get your money and your golf clubs out motherfvcker and lets go find out. K Your going to get embarassed by an old needle dick who owns a state championship. Keep running your mouth.
[Reply]
Stinger 09:17 PM 09-16-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I smell another fundraiser for the 37 foundation. I'll take that bet if your offering :-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:52 PM 09-16-2004
We can advertise the comedy act , let you be the star of the show. Hey think about it, another fundraiser.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:53 PM 09-16-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
We can advertise the comedy act , let you be the star of the show. Hey think aboit it, another fundraiser.
I'd don't think the foundation would be invited back if I went "Manson" on their course.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:56 PM 09-16-2004
I'd don't think the foundation would be invited back if I went "Manson" on their course.
They don't know we will be with the foundation... just a bunch of hackers having fun.... you'll fit right in ! :-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:52 PM 09-16-2004
They're still looking at me... and laughing... I;m going to go mash another club...
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:54 PM 09-16-2004
They're still looking at me... and laughing... I;m going to go mash another club...

No wait, you'll need some for that Monday ! :-)
[Reply]
morphius 07:56 PM 09-16-2004
Getting physically upset about golf is like getting physically upset about your soufflat collapsing...

its...

well...

kinda ghey.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:58 PM 09-16-2004
Originally Posted by :
Getting physically upset about golf is like getting physically upset about your soufflat collapsing...
WTF is a soufflat?
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:06 PM 09-16-2004
William... any chance you going to be around for next weekends events ?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:12 PM 09-16-2004
I'm all set for Monday morn. I'm working on Mon night..
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:15 PM 09-16-2004
I'm all set for Monday morn. I'm working on Mon night..
So I take it you want to play that morning ?
[Reply]
PastorMikH 08:12 PM 09-16-2004
:-) Maybe you shouldn't stand so close to the ball after you hit it.

Went out and tried a new course today - definately needed the day out. After the first part of this week the fact that I hit maybe 1 good drive all day didn't even phase my attitude. Irons and wedges were working great and pulled my a decent score for the first time there and also playing from the championship tees.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up