ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Report: Chiefs and OBJ have "mutual interest"
SHOWTIME 06:01 PM 03-17-2024

BREAKING: Star WR Odell Beckham Jr. says goodbye to Baltimore as he won’t be returning to the #Ravens next season.

OBJ and the Super Bowl Champion #Chiefs have mutual interest in getting a deal done. pic.twitter.com/fjQG8p22h8

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 17, 2024

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:25 AM 03-18-2024
Not really interested in him taking snaps from a rookie who needs to be ready to roll next year when Hollywood is gone.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:26 AM 03-18-2024
I wanted OBJ last season. He has plenty of juice left in the tank. I'd take him this year too but i seriously doubt the Chiefs would pay up for him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:26 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Not really interested in him taking snaps from a rookie who needs to be ready to roll next year when Hollywood is gone.
Yeah that's the other part of it. It'd probably mean we dont draft a WR until round 3+
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:28 AM 03-18-2024
Do not want.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:28 AM 03-18-2024
A veteran to help coach up a shaky WR room at best, I would be okay with it for the right price. Try to trade up to get Brian Thomas Jr. and let those two LSU bros make each other better imo.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 10:29 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
I am too old to understand the hip lingo these youngsters use these days, but I believe he was saying that he enjoyed his time in Baltimore, and wished they could have had more success together. He loved the city and his teammates and he will always look fondly upon his time together with them.
Shiiit! (Golly)
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:29 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
A veteran to help coach up a shaky WR room at best, I would be okay with it for the right price. Try to trade up to get Brian Thomas Jr. and let those two LSU bros make each other better imo.
Not a chance in hell. If they sign an OBJ it pretty much locks LT in as the pick in rnd 1.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:30 AM 03-18-2024
In reality we do need a consistent veteran in the WR room, not sure it's Beckham though.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:33 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Not a chance in hell. If they sign an OBJ it pretty much locks LT in as the pick in rnd 1.
Many more WR's available than LTs.

Rice
Brown
Beckham Jr.
Justin Watson
Kadarius Toney
Skky Moore

Throwing numbers at WR and resigning Donovan Smith to another 1 year deal seems the play. You're not getting Alt, Latham, Fuaga, or probably even Fashanu, you'd be looking at Mims, Guyton or Barton at best, so if Reid thinks they're worthy then I'm okay with it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:34 AM 03-18-2024
OBJ and Toney in the same locker room? No thanks.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:35 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Toney basically is at "has to make the team" status. He may make it because he's the best punt returner we have and that's all he does but at this point if he makes the team he's WR 6.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:35 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
In reality we do need a consistent veteran in the WR room, not sure it's Beckham though.
Brown, Watson. Rice in his 2nd year, Moore in his 3rd. I doubt the Chiefs view it as a concern.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:36 AM 03-18-2024
Brown, Watson. Rice in his 2nd year, Moore in his 3rd. I doubt the Chiefs view it as a concern.
Watson is not a consistent veteran, people really gotta stop putting him there, he's a WR 5/6. He's a solid depth piece because he can offer the ability to take some snaps.

Brown is closer to being a consistent vet but it'd be nice to have another since 3 WR's play all the time.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:37 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Too much bling?

Look At My Neckless Gucci Mane GIFfrom Look At My Neckless GIFs

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:39 AM 03-18-2024
Which I am totally fine with. OBJ is all about the $$$$ though. I don't think it will get done.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up