ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 39
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:31 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by unlurking:
If you have read every single page, it means it must have been rather entertaining, huh?
yea

it actually has

but after reading it..badgirls coming off as the one whose getting the raw end of the deal,not stumppy..and think thats defeating the purpose of calling her all these names...

just an unbiased observation people......lay off me
[Reply]
FAX 11:31 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
for what???

expressing an opinion???
This is no time for reasonableness, Mr. ChiefsFire. This is a knife fight.

Say something like, "Ms. badgirl, your twang is so big, Montana had to call a referendum to rename Big Hole National Park." Or, something like that.

FAX
[Reply]
Katipan 11:32 AM 05-06-2006
i wanna state an opinion but dont any of you dare have anything to say about it!!!
[Reply]
unlurking 11:32 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
If you were being slammed by everyone in what manner would you react?
You don't know me, all my friends love me. What you say means nothing to me, it doesn't bother me. I'd never be so low to stoop to calling someone names you sorry excuse for a human. [Tom Gash]
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:32 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
For encouraging her to stay. It's posts like this that make a twat like that think she's behaving in a reasonable manner.
my gawd

if lil ole me can convince her to hang around here and take being called a twat and a methhead for two straight days...wow...i must have some magical powers...lemme go see if i can turn corn flakes into hundred dollar bills
[Reply]
unlurking 11:33 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:
This is no time for reasonableness, Mr. ChiefsFire. This is a knife fight.

Say something like, "Ms. badgirl, your twang is so big, Montana had to call a referendum to rename Big Hole National Park." Or, something like that.

FAX
Back to trying to help us N00bs (sp?), eh?

:-)
[Reply]
Simplex3 11:34 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
If you were being slammed by everyone in what manner would you react?
First, I'm speaking about your behavior over the last year.

Second, I'd F**KING LEAVE.

Of course my life isn't a miserable cesspool of meth-heads and s**ty used cars.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:34 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
i wanna state an opinion but dont any of you dare have anything to say about it!!!
what?

have i done or said anything that would warrant you calling me or my family something?
[Reply]
unlurking 11:35 AM 05-06-2006
yea

it actually has

but after reading it..badgirls coming off as the one whose getting the raw end of the deal,not stumppy..and think thats defeating the purpose of calling her all these names...

I'm not laying into you, just jokin' around. I've been laid into by a few people here before, but to take this kind of abuse, you have to have really done something stupid or offensive to piss off this many people. I think you may have missed some backstory.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:37 AM 05-06-2006
I'm not laying into you, just jokin' around. I've been laid into by a few people here before, but to take this kind of abuse, you have to have really done something stupid or offense to offend this many people. I think you may have missed some backstory.
lurk...

im sure i have missed things...but hows it help the situation to keep laying it on her?

im outta line..i know
[Reply]
unlurking 11:37 AM 05-06-2006
my gawd

if lil ole me can convince her to hang around here and take being called a twat and a methhead for two straight days...wow...i must have some magical powers...lemme go see if i can turn corn flakes into hundred dollar bills
Let me know if it works, I'll send you a couple of boxes of Special K! :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 11:38 AM 05-06-2006
[Reply]
Simplex3 11:38 AM 05-06-2006
I'm not laying into you, just jokin' around. I've been laid into by a few people here before, but to take this kind of abuse, you have to have really done something stupid or offensive to piss off this many people. I think you may have missed some backstory.
You are correct. Beat-downs like this don't happen for no reason around here. To keep this many people's attention for this long you have to a first class POS.
[Reply]
FAX 11:38 AM 05-06-2006
Not to mention having an abuse capacity of universal proportions.

I get the feeling that Ms. badgirl's abuse overload meter is still well into the green.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 11:40 AM 05-06-2006
lurk...

im sure i have missed things...but hows it help the situation to keep laying it on her?

im outta line..i know
You're not out of line, Mr. ChiefsFire. Not at all. Just not in the flow, yet.

Try this, write a post comparing Ms. badgirl's cooter with a large, disgusting object. Like, say, a giant vulture bung hole. That may loosen you up a little.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 24 of 39
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up