« First < 7475354555657 58 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
el borracho 12:08 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Can we really afford to lose Sneed? Think about that.
Could we really afford to lose Tyreek?

The answer is that our CB play would certainly diminish but we might be an overall better team, depending on compensation.

I love Sneed and hope we keep him. But if the Bears offered us the 9th pick this year and next year's first I'm at least listening.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:11 AM 01-29-2024
Just give him a backloaded 5/100 deal with good structure.

We cant let him leave town.

He’s a foundation block of this defense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Chris has been laboring this postseason and should have taken Week 17 off.

It's been fun, but we have a better investment in Sneed.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:18 AM 01-29-2024
Super clutch goal line stand by Sneed. Amazing play to force that fumble. It was the difference on the scoreboard in the end. Well done Sneed!!
[Reply]
BWillie 01:31 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Sure we can. We don't need to pay corner unless we had no other good corners. But we do. A ton of them.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:12 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Chris has been laboring this postseason and should have taken Week 17 off.

It's been fun, but we have a better investment in Sneed.
Strictly by age, Sneed is easily the better investment. Based on talent, respective to their positions…they are pretty much equal. Impact to the defense is very similar, as well.

Signing Sneed at 27 years old for 20-21m aav is a lot better than signing Jones at 30 years old for 30-31m aav.

I just hope Jones ends up in the NFC.

Even though it’s unrealistic, I’m still holding out hope that the market Jones wants in FA won’t develop and that we will have a chance to still keep him in KC, but that’s highly unlikely.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:14 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Sure we can. We don't need to pay corner unless we had no other good corners. But we do. A ton of them.
The only way Sneed is leaving KC is after he retires once his second contract is played out, or someone offers us a haul of draft picks for him…which is very possible.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:41 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
But if the Bears offered us the 9th pick this year and next year's first I'm at least listening.
I'm at the front of the line singing LJ's praises, but...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Munson 06:54 AM 01-29-2024

[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 08:41 AM 01-29-2024
Anyone else notice that on the Flowers taunt, part of the reason he reacted and pushed Sneed down was because Sneed was very subtly holding onto his leg. Sneed is such an absolute badass. The dude makes plays, gets in heads, and absolutely dominates his opponents. Mentally, physically, psychologically. He took that rook and absolutely destroyed him. Brilliant.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:53 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
Anyone else notice that on the Flowers taunt, part of the reason he reacted and pushed Sneed down was because Sneed was very subtly holding onto his leg. Sneed is such an absolute badass. The dude makes plays, gets in heads, and absolutely dominates his opponents. Mentally, physically, psychologically. He took that rook and absolutely destroyed him. Brilliant.
100%. I’m sure Sneed was chirping in his ear all game stirring the pot as well, but I don’t think Flowers taunts Sneed if he doesn’t pull that little stunt. It’s juuuuust enough to get in a guy’s head and cause him to boil over in an emotional moment ala Kelce drawing the PF on Van Noy. Kelce was mixing it up with guys after damn near every play, doing as much as he could without drawing a flag on himself, then the instant he sees the flag fly on Van Noy he just starts laughing his ass off. He had been working for that one.

All that mental shit is the game inside the game. I’m proud to see how far Kelce has come in that regard. He used to be the guy getting baited into the PF lol now he’s baiting other dipshits in Championship Games.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:55 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
I thought he was trying to twist his knee, which is what generated the push. The refs would have let that go. You can't throw the ball at someone. They can't ignore that.
[Reply]
loochy 08:59 AM 01-29-2024
The reason the whole defensive scheme can work, though, is because they can leave sneed and/or mcduffie on islands and not worry. That allows for the pressure to come from strange locations. I'd say that most on D are replaceable EXCEPT Sneed and McDuffie
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 09:04 AM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
100%. I’m sure Sneed was chirping in his ear all game stirring the pot as well, but I don’t think Flowers taunts Sneed if he doesn’t pull that little stunt. It’s juuuuust enough to get in a guy’s head and cause him to boil over in an emotional moment ala Kelce drawing the PF on Van Noy. Kelce was mixing it up with guys after damn near every play, doing as much as he could without drawing a flag on himself, then the instant he sees the flag fly on Van Noy he just starts laughing his ass off. He had been working for that one.

All that mental shit is the game inside the game. I’m proud to see how far Kelce has come in that regard. He used to be the guy getting baited into the PF lol now he’s baiting other dipshits in Championship Games.
Totally. Was a thing of beauty. Second I saw Kielce handle Tucker's BS I knew they were cooked.
[Reply]
-King- 11:37 AM 01-29-2024
Don't know how to embed shorts but fan view of the forced fumble:

https://youtube.com/shorts/hlxXLkMjY...sAe9mcuuaWbmYk
[Reply]
Page 57 of 58
« First < 7475354555657 58 >
Up