« First < 4445051525354 55565758 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 04:36 PM 01-17-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
They'll tag him, but you're probably into the "won't show up til he has to" stuff.

They're not dumb. If there was a deal to be done, it probably woulda been done last offseason.
Players don't want to do that anymore. And it's gonna pay off majorly for Sneed. He's made so much money this year.

Would have been foolish to take a deal last year
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:14 PM 01-17-2024

“Stop running from me, 10” ��@jay__sneed was on the mic for our Dolphins dub. pic.twitter.com/k02L86YJwF

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 18, 2024

[Reply]
Sofa King 07:19 PM 01-17-2024
That's an AMAZING Mic'd dude. That dude is awesome.
[Reply]
Fish 07:20 PM 01-17-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

"Get your hands out your pockets, 11!"

:-)

"Take my ass home!"

:-) Love it.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:29 PM 01-17-2024
I don’t think there’s been a more physical corner duo in the NFL since Sherman and Browner in Seattle, but our guys can cover even better than they could.

I love these guys so goddamn much.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:38 PM 01-17-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I don’t think there’s been a more physical corner duo in the NFL since Sherman and Browner in Seattle, but our guys can cover even better than they could.

I was thinking about this, I think this is the best secondary I can ever remember the Chiefs having
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 PM 01-17-2024
pay him...this defense is such a fucking force of nature right now i'm not sure they won't just buzzsaw through the rest of the AFC

“Stop running from me, 10” ��@jay__sneed was on the mic for our Dolphins dub. pic.twitter.com/k02L86YJwF

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 18, 2024

[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:26 PM 01-17-2024
Chris Long has been glazing over Sneed for weeks but really goes on about him in this clip and says he's probably one of his top 3 fave players in the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSd8...twithChrisLong

This segment is pretty amazing.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:40 PM 01-17-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
That. Was. AWESOME!

You could tell by the end of that game Tyreek had found his true biological father and couldn’t get on the plane back to Miami fast enough. Wow. Never thought I’d see a man take complete ownership of Cheetah like that. That was amazing. Nobody on that Dolphin team wanted any piece of Sneed by the end of that game. One of the most dominant games I’ve ever seen by a DB. Truly Ronnie Lott-esque. They were literally scared of Sneed.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:46 PM 01-17-2024
Pay him!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:53 PM 01-17-2024
When he started pounding his chest I grabbed the gun out of my nightstand just in case he jumped out of my phone and turned that shit on me :-) :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:51 AM 01-18-2024
Sneed, WR1 Hunter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:26 AM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

I hate the Sherman comparisons because Sherman was really just a mouth on a great defense that got burned a lot, but played dirty. Sneed actually shuts guys down
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:37 AM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
I hate the Sherman comparisons because Sherman was really just a mouth on a great defense that got burned a lot, but played dirty. Sneed actually shuts guys down
?

Sherman was incredible in his prime. Their scheme didn’t dictate that he followed around the #1 WR in man-to-man coverage but you could pretty much count on his entire third of the field to be locked down while he was in.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:39 AM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Hasty.

Sneed is a faster version of James Hasty. The older version of Hasty that played with us - not the younger version with the Jets. That version was faster than Sneed.

But by the time he got here he knew how he had to play and man did he do it.

That's another reason I'm more inclined to extend Sneed despite his age. Hasty was out there taking scalps at 35 yrs old. Now I don't think that's doable in the modern era - too much wide open passing. But at 31 or 32? Yeah, if Sneed's knees hold up, he can do that.

Give him 3-4 more years here and he's going into the Ring of Honor. He's building a hell of a legend in Kansas City. I'd hate to see the story end here.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 58
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 >
Up