ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 210
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150200 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:54 PM 09-10-2018
I fucking hate men who beat woman. I hate violence against woman. One of the charities I support is against domestic violence.

Hill is a hell of a player, no denying what he does for the Chiefs on the field. He will earn his mega contract that is coming. I just have zero respect for him because of him beating his pregnant girlfriend.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:56 PM 09-10-2018
Were a country that's about 2nd chances. He paid his price and has been an outstanding citizen ever since. Should we have locked him up for the rest of his life?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:35 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
after the way the community treated him right after the draft, I hope he tells everyone to **** off. He won’t, but he absolutely should.
The community treated him the way most people treat a guy who did what he did to a pregnant woman. And when asked about it, all we got from him was a, "Yeah, I made a bad choice. I gotta hang around better people. Moving past it, though."

When the crime happened as recently as it did, he had no record to prove he was changed. All he had was his words. And frankly, his words sucked.

Look, I like that Hill is a really really really good player who plays for the Chiefs. And I believe in living your life after you fulfill the punishment for your crime (which Hill did). Michael Vick was the same way. And now that time has passed, does Hill owe anything? Not necessarily... other than continuing to not beat pregnant women.

But would it be nice if he did? And perhaps could his introduction to the team and the franchise been better handled by himself?

People had a right to shit on Hill when we drafted him, and for the first months, he gave them no reason to not think they had the right to shit on him. So fuck the notion that he was mistreated by the fans.
[Reply]
-King- 10:38 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I fucking hate men who beat woman. I hate violence against woman. One of the charities I support is against domestic violence.

Hill is a hell of a player, no denying what he does for the Chiefs on the field. He will earn his mega contract that is coming. I just have zero respect for him because of him beating his pregnant girlfriend.
Whoa! That's a hot take!

Most people love men who beat women!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:40 PM 09-10-2018
The chiefs actually are a good franchise to pick on how to handle drafting a guy with a checkered pass. It went about as smooth as it could be considering the crime. They hit that draft pick out of the park which is the main thing.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:08 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The people that matter have forgiven him. The people who don't (many on here) seemingly can't. It's insane.

Some people don’t believe in second chances in life. That why there’s a lot of people digging up tweets from 10 years ago. They believe you can’t turn your life around.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:10 PM 09-10-2018
I believe in second chances, especially for earlier in life when your brain isn't even fully formed yet. I'd hate to be judged for the worst of my late teens and early 20s.

I read a study one time that people's traits are no more correlated to their traits early in life than to a random person. IE - we all change, a ton, as we grow up.

But if he ever does it again he's gone forever.
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:12 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's nice that they're back together again and apparently their child is healthy (I think?) but I'd still like to see Hill do a gesture for the community that shows he's truly sorry.

Perhaps when he starts making OBJ money he could build a battered woman's shelter or something. I don't know what that would look like. Just something to give back and make the world a better place after he served his time for his actions.
She was not a battered woman. Sounds like she was acting a fool one day and things got out of hand just that one time. There is no history of her being a "battered woman". Just enjoy the peace signs on the way to the end zone.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:31 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
She was not a battered woman. Sounds like she was acting a fool one day and things got out of hand just that one time. There is no history of her being a "battered woman". Just enjoy the peace signs on the way to the end zone.
Battered woman. Abuse victim. Potato, po-tah-to.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:55 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
The rumor was she was banging his friend(s), and then Tyreek lost it when he found out
[Reply]
Mecca 07:59 AM 09-11-2018
The Chiefs legit have a top 5 WR at this point with what he can do, let's just embrace it.
[Reply]
dls6501 11:30 AM 09-11-2018
Reek has become an elite WR. Very few WRs in the league I would trade him straight up for.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:08 PM 09-11-2018
I'd love to see us extend him soon and lock up Kelce, Hill, Hunt for the next few years. I guess next year is the year to do it?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:11 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs legit have a top 5 WR at this point with what he can do, let's just embrace it.
I don't see why he couldn't be top one WR in the league?

He jumped up and brought one down with two guys draped on him that was a clutch catch and he practically landed on his head. After protocol concuss he returned to the game for more big plays.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:14 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I don't see why he couldn't be top one WR in the league?

He jumped up and brought one down with two guys draped on him that was a clutch catch and he practically landed on his head. After protocol concuss he returned to the game for more big plays.
Consistency. He's the most explosive WR in the NFL right now bar none, but I'd still take Jones, Brown, and maybe OBJ over Hill as just a WR. Luckily, Hill is such a monster in all facets of the game he's involved in that it more than makes up for it.
[Reply]
Page 100 of 210
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150200 > Last »
Up