ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 55
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
irishjayhawk 03:17 PM 01-14-2010
From what I read, he's already been treated and it's currently in remission. He'll be back for Season 5.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:54 AM 01-17-2010
Glad to hear he is doing alright. After a break over the holidays, the wife and I are starting in on season 2 right now. Can't wait to get current.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:31 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Glad to hear he is doing alright. After a break over the holidays, the wife and I are starting in on season 2 right now. Can't wait to get current.
One of my favorite seasons
[Reply]
Lzen 11:09 PM 01-17-2010
Holy shit! Just finished ep. 9 of season 2. BRC, you are right. Just like the first season, it gets better and better as it comes to the end. So good that I don't want to stop watching.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 01:48 AM 01-18-2010
Holy shit! Just finished ep. 9 of season 2. BRC, you are right. Just like the first season, it gets better and better as it comes to the end. So good that I don't want to stop watching.
season 2 is great, but wait for season 4. Amazing
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 09:59 AM 01-18-2010
I envy you that you are getting to watch it all for the first time. What a great series.
[Reply]
verbaljitsu 02:40 AM 01-18-2010
Dexter is my favorite show. I'm anxiously awaiting season 5. I'm usually pretty good at predicting where shows will go, but I don't have any ideas what the next season could really even be about. I was concerned after watching the season 4 finale, that the show might be done for good. I had to scramble to the interwebs to confirm that there would be a season 5.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:16 AM 04-26-2010
The wife of Michael C. Hall says the "Dexter" star is "fully recovered" from cancer and has returned to work.
Jennifer Carpenter said Friday that Hall was "incredibly brave" when he announced in January that he was undergoing treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer that attacks the lymph nodes.
The 38-year-old Hall went into remission and continued treatment at a health facility near Los Angeles.
Hall won a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award earlier this year for his portrayal of Dexter, a serial killer who targets other murderers. Carpenter stars on the bloody Showtime hit series as Dexter's seemingly unknowing sister.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/04/23/1898271/wife-dexter-star-fully-recovered.html#ixzz0mDvbpoCj
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:04 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The wife of Michael C. Hall says the "Dexter" star is "fully recovered" from cancer and has returned to work.
Jennifer Carpenter said Friday that Hall was "incredibly brave" when he announced in January that he was undergoing treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer that attacks the lymph nodes.
The 38-year-old Hall went into remission and continued treatment at a health facility near Los Angeles.
Hall won a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award earlier this year for his portrayal of Dexter, a serial killer who targets other murderers. Carpenter stars on the bloody Showtime hit series as Dexter's seemingly unknowing sister.

Not a real attractive Carpenter pic
[Reply]
DeepPurple 02:21 PM 04-26-2010
What got me to watch Dexter in the first place was I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under, I think I've seen every episode at least 4 times. So when the show premiered I was there at the beginning

I enjoyed the first season of Dexter, and some of the nice scenery such as Ms Benz. I liked the second season with Keith Carradine but not quite as much and I didn't like that they killed off one of the main characters. The third season I believe was the one with Jimmy Smits, and I found him to be just too dumb and guillible to really get into the show anymore and eventually quit watching in the middle of the season. I don't know what to tell you, but I lost interest, but then again I don't watch very much episodic TV. The last show before Six Feet Under that I watched regularly as a die-hard fan was 'Moonlighting'.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:08 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
What got me to watch Dexter in the first place was I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under, I think I've seen every episode at least 4 times. So when the show premiered I was there at the beginning

I enjoyed the first season of Dexter, and some of the nice scenery such as Ms Benz. I liked the second season with Keith Carradine but not quite as much and I didn't like that they killed off one of the main characters. The third season I believe was the one with Jimmy Smits, and I found him to be just too dumb and guillible to really get into the show anymore and eventually quit watching in the middle of the season. I don't know what to tell you, but I lost interest, but then again I don't watch very much episodic TV. The last show before Six Feet Under that I watched regularly as a die-hard fan was 'Moonlighting'.
You HAVE to watch Season 4. It is epic.
[Reply]
Miles 07:10 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by PGM:
Yep. Season 4 is considerably better than 3.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:25 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by PGM:
THIS!
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 08:19 PM 04-26-2010

well you are missing out on great writing, directing and acting. It is a brilliant show and season 4 is the best season of all.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:07 AM 04-27-2010

Well, if you don't care for Jimmy Smits' character.....

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 15 of 55
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up