ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Bruce Weber: accused of sexual abuse
Prison Bitch 09:09 AM 01-18-2018

Bruce Weber Sex Abuse Allegations Mount
BoF can reveal new allegations of sexual misconduct against photographer Bruce Weber, stretching back to 1982.

https://www.businessoffashion.com/ar...egations-mount
[Reply]
BWillie 04:58 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
god why can't this be true...
Don't understand why K-State fans want to run out a top coach in their history. I mean, he's not a good coach, but this is K-State we are talking about.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 04:59 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Don't understand why K-State fans want to run out a top coach in their history. I mean, he's not a good coach, but this is K-State we are talking about.
What are your feelings on Andy Reid?

I have said from day one I hate Squeaky, even if he leads us to a tilte, I'd still hate him. He's a whiner, throws everyone under the bus, excuse maker. He won't stand up for his team when he needs to.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 05:03 PM 01-18-2018
This thread is going places. Not the hall of classics, but places.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:09 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Never heard of this dude.
Me either. He must be local to KC, or on some TV show for easily-entertained folks.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:22 PM 01-18-2018

I have said from day one I hate Squeaky, even if he leads us to a tilte, I'd still hate him. He's a whiner, throws everyone under the bus, excuse maker. He won't stand up for his team when he needs to.
Love Andy Reid. HOF coach. Probably 2 coaches in the NFL right now better than Reid.

Chiefs lost the game because of two failed fumble calls, a QB catching his own TD pass, and the best player on the Chiefs getting a concussion. Just bad luck.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:24 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If you had the pleasure of enjoying Jack Hartman teams you may have a clue. Other great coaches that are very successful still today.
They have a rich basketball history. :-):-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:27 PM 01-18-2018

He was fortunate to follow up Bill Self at Illinois and once that team was gone, so was he. He has been milking it for quite a while.
[Reply]
jaa1025 05:40 PM 01-18-2018
Damn....I had hope.
[Reply]
Nickel D 06:47 PM 01-18-2018
Which mounted more: The sex abuse allegations or Bruce Weber?
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:53 PM 01-18-2018
Brad Childress thinks Bruce Weber looks creepy.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:01 PM 01-18-2018
We've finally found someone Planeteers actually wished had done this.
[Reply]
threebag 08:04 PM 01-18-2018
Yeah, OP instead of Webber
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up