ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Haley is OUT in Pittsburgh
gblowfish 11:10 AM 01-17-2018
Just saw report on NFL mobile. Pittsburgh is not renewing his contract. He Gone.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:45 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This isn't a guy you want leading a football team.

http://www.businessinsider.com/todd-...photos-2013-10
As opposed to a "nice guy" like Andy?

This team is talented, but fat and soft, just like their head coach.

I want a team that's always down for a bar fight. And to swap wives, flip the bird, and rip shit out the walls.

In that order, if necessary.

The kind of team that can hold a double digit lead in the playoffs...

Originally Posted by :
The items removed from the house were all appliances and improvements the Haleys had paid for and installed when the work was not done by the builder and the removal was done by professional contractors.
Yeah, sounds like the property management company fucked up by not accepting the lease extension...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:46 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'd take him as a WR coach.
Fuck you, this guy is Head Coaching material.

Love the McDaniels snub to this day : "Lot of shit being talked on you, motherfucker..."

My man.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:47 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
WTF does the Rooney rule have to do with not renewing Haley's contract?
We're on CP.

EVERYTHING is raysuss.

Duh.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
**** you, this guy is Head Coaching material.

Love the McDaniels snub to this day : "Lot of shit being talked on you, mother****er..."

My man.
How unhinged must Haley be to get into a fight with Pittsburgh fans at a local bar? When the locals hate someone they should be thrilled to be buying rounds for... there is a problem

Man look, I can appreciate what he was up against in his time here, and also appreciate some of the things he accomplished with his in your face style... but man, I wouldnt have that mfer anywhere near my team again

And besides all that, he is not a WCO guy, and therefore has no business in KC
[Reply]
Kclee 03:55 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)

If he's so "good", why was he fired?

Oh yeah, because he wasn't that good.
Ben can't stand him and it seemed like he was basically saying he would rather retire than have Haley as OC. Ben wouldn't even talk to Haley. So someone had to go and the star QB will win that one every time. Some of the weird playcalling was just the icing. IMO of course.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:41 PM 01-17-2018

I want a team that's always down for a bar fight. And to swap wives, flip the bird, and rip shit out the walls.

Yeah, sounds like the property management company fucked up by not accepting the lease extension...

You're throwing the baby out with the bath water (which, coincidentally, sounds like something Todd Haley would do).

Riding the line of "this guy might be mentally unhinged" doesn't guarantee shit about how soft or tough your team is. The only thing it means is your coach probably needs some goddamn Prozac. That's it.

Please point to the "toughness" Haley instilled in this team when he was head coach. 4-12, 10-6, and 6-7. Woah! So goddamn tough! Where the fuck was the toughness? Shaun Smith grabbing balls. That's all I can think of.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:47 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're throwing the baby out with the bath water (which, coincidentally, sounds like something Todd Haley would do).
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:58 PM 01-17-2018
I just keep coming back to the bar fight, holy shit man... Todd Haley should be able to walk into any bar in that town, and be treated like a conquering hero, with 99% of that bar ready to kill anyone who dared mess with him or his wife

Taking the stories from his time in KC into account, along with with all the weirdness that transpired in Pitt... and one can only come to the conclusion that Todd Haley was the problem, not anyone else
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:01 PM 01-17-2018
Sometimes he seems like a completely different guy than the one who won all those Super Bowl rings with the 49ers and Cowboys so many years ago.
[Reply]
Best22 05:02 PM 01-17-2018
When I think of Haley, I think of these scores

29-49
0-31
10-31
7-30 (70 passing yards)

7-41
3-48
3-31 (to 0-7 Miami in Arrowhead)
3-34
10-37

[Reply]
Rausch 05:02 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Just saw report on NFL mobile. Pittsburgh is not renewing his contract. He Gone.
Fap fap fap...:-)
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:03 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I think SNR nailed it. The guy knows offense, clearly. His offenses work. FFS he got Cassel to throw 15 TD to Dwayne Bowl.

But he is unhinged. Dane's right - the writing was on the wall after the bar incident. You can't get into a bar fight while COACHING IN THE PLAYOFFS. Seriously, what is wrong with this guy?

And to settle the Pilot/Haley debate - there was enough suck to go around. Romeo, Weis, Cassel, Muir, Haley, Piloi... they all get a piece of the shit pie.
you forgot newly appointed Bills OC Brian Daboll!!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:26 PM 01-17-2018

Yeah, sounds like the property management company ****ed up by not accepting the lease extension...
Yeah, I'm going to side with the guy who has a history of getting into multiple bar fights on this issue.

If he, I don't know, showed an ounce of talent team management, by all means, let's take him.

But this doofus decided to have our offensive lineman lose weight and prepare our guys in a strike shortened season by cutting their conditioning.

The dude simply had no logic to how he ran a football team. Yeah, he went on cursing tirades at officials and is crazy enough to take gambles that often work, but nothing in this dude's pedigree shows he knows how to run an effective team.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:48 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
11 of them given on one day where you threw your toddler tantrum on 12/12/17 along with 2 threatening PMs.

Still waiting:-)
That's Dane.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:51 PM 01-17-2018
Lol at any idiot who says Haley was a good HC. Starting Palko and screwing this franchise over that year because of a personal vendetta against Hunt was a selfish prick thing to do.. He can go to hell.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up