ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Haley is OUT in Pittsburgh
gblowfish 11:10 AM 01-17-2018
Just saw report on NFL mobile. Pittsburgh is not renewing his contract. He Gone.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:22 PM 01-17-2018
Has Haley gone ANYWHERE where they like him and there’s no drama?

Dallas, Arizona, KC, Pittsburgh. The guy is a menace. ****ing golf coach mother****er.

Some people here are morons wanting this man my god.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:22 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
For all the "Haley wasn't such a bad head coach..." guys:

I think you're forgetting this is the guy who in his first year on the job fired his offensive coordinator a week before the regular season. It's a guy who wasn't just an angry coach who yelled a lot-- he legit lost control of his emotions. Just look at his facial expressions in GIFs-- those don't express frustration or outrage, they express pure fucking hatred. It's a guy who hired Grandpa Bill Muir as his OC after Weis left. It's a guy who sincerely believed Tyler Palko was a good enough backup QB. A dude who pretended he was Bill Belichick with his low gravely vague answers at press conferences. A guy who thought getting his offensive line to lose as a collective HUNDREDS of pounds in the offseason was a great idea. Oh, and let's not forget him losing control by flicking off Blowfish and that bar incident. The dude has a wife and kids and is a coach in the NFL. What the hell is he doing at a bar in his off hours?

Todd Haley might be good for some things as a coach, but the dude is straight up fucking nuts. He's crazy. He's NOT an improvement over what we've had, whether Pioli was holding him back or not.

Bienemy has a chance to be competent. It might be a tiny chance, but it's still a chance. Todd Haley has ZERO chance, because he's a giant fucking jackass.

QFT

There seems to be a lot of selective memory when it comes to Todd motherfuckin Haley.

Besides, NOBODY with the name of Todd should be a coach in the NFL.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:26 PM 01-17-2018
Most Steelers fans seem to be happy he's not coming back. Like this guy from last weekend...

I've walked in your shoes, Mr. Steelers Fan. I'm feelin you...
Attached: steelerfan.jpg (89.0 KB) 
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:36 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
That's right I said Ben. How many SBs did he win with Haley ?? Moving the goalposts ??:-) "Hey snowflake, the NFL game is about winning the SB not putting up just high stats only(see Kirk Cousins and why someone will overpay for this guy).

I will stand by my statement, Ben never the same when Haley came along regardless of stats.
Because you are stupid.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:40 PM 01-17-2018
I think SNR nailed it. The guy knows offense, clearly. His offenses work. FFS he got Cassel to throw 15 TD to Dwayne Bowl.

But he is unhinged. Dane's right - the writing was on the wall after the bar incident. You can't get into a bar fight while COACHING IN THE PLAYOFFS. Seriously, what is wrong with this guy?

And to settle the Pilot/Haley debate - there was enough suck to go around. Romeo, Weis, Cassel, Muir, Haley, Piloi... they all get a piece of the shit pie.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:47 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I've given you exactly 13 Neg Reps in more than 17 years, you ****ing crybaby
11 of them given on one day where you threw your toddler tantrum on 12/12/17 along with 2 threatening PMs.

Still waiting:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:57 PM 01-17-2018
11 of them given on one day where you threw your toddler tantrum on 12/12/17 along with 2 threatening PMs.

Still waiting:-)
Boo hoo.

Go fuck yourself.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:01 PM 01-17-2018
I'd take him as a WR coach.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:07 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
He made some of the dumbest calls in critical situations...weird dude.

Stop derailing the thread talking about Fat Andy.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:23 PM 01-17-2018
You may very well be right:-) And because Art came up with the "Rooney Rule" it makes firing Haley a much easier move for now for the brass of Pitt, but going forward will be interesting for sure. Tomlin's weakness is situational football as evidenced this past weekend.
WTF does the Rooney rule have to do with not renewing Haley's contract?
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 02:30 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Haley ****ing sucks.

With Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Ben and a great offensive line, the Steelers were 8th in Points Scored and 20th in Rushing yards.

How the **** can the Steelers be 20th in rushing yards with Bell?
They only played the Chiefs once a year?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:50 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Don't worry...Bieniemy won't be calling sh*t.
That's the reason we're worried
[Reply]
TEX 03:10 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:25 PM 01-17-2018
This isn't a guy you want leading a football team.

http://www.businessinsider.com/todd-...photos-2013-10
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:38 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
BOOM.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up