ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Star Wars Story: Kenobi
InChiefsHeaven 09:11 AM 01-11-2018
Haven't seen this anywhere...So, I'll post it here. If it's already somewhere on the Planet, sorry:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 AM 01-11-2018
fake
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:19 AM 01-11-2018
Just saw that. Fuck, I suck at the interwebs. Mods...you know what to do...please take this shit down.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:24 AM 01-11-2018
Smasher has some good vids, but they're all fan made. I've fallen for them a couple of times myself.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:27 AM 01-11-2018
While sad troll is sad It's the only film I have any hope for.

Kennedy won't fucking care about it since...nevermind...She's the Peggy Bundy of Disney...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:04 PM 01-11-2018
The movie is in development with an Oscar winning director attached but they're still figuring out the story.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:25 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The movie is in development with an Oscar winning director attached but they're still figuring out the story.
I'm not optimistic...
[Reply]
sedated 01:30 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm not optimistic...
We know, and we don't care.
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 03:40 PM 01-11-2018
I'll be honest, if Star Wars just made Obi-Wan movies after the main Saga, I'd be fine with that. I want nothing but Obi-Wan movies from here until I die. I want an Obi-Wan trilogy set between Ep 3 and Ep 4. I want an Obi-Wan trilogy set between Ep 2 and Ep 3. I want a pre-TPM Obi-Wan trilogy. I want an Obi-Wan trilogy discussing what it's like to be a Force Ghost and how to transition from living being to Force Ghost. I want all Obi-Wan all the time.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:11 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn:
I'll be honest, if Star Wars just made Obi-Wan movies after the main Saga, I'd be fine with that. I want nothing but Obi-Wan movies from here until I die. I want an Obi-Wan trilogy set between Ep 3 and Ep 4. I want an Obi-Wan trilogy set between Ep 2 and Ep 3. I want a pre-TPM Obi-Wan trilogy. I want an Obi-Wan trilogy discussing what it's like to be a Force Ghost and how to transition from living being to Force Ghost. I want all Obi-Wan all the time.
If Disney is smart they make Mcgregor the Downey Jr. of Star Wars.

They should have done this earlier...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:18 AM 01-13-2018
Yeah, they got a Darth Vader one too. Fan fiction stuff.

But, in real life, Evan wants to do a stand alone movie. He even sent Lucas as script that a fan wrote to be the basis of a new movie.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:37 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, they got a Darth Vader one too. Fan fiction stuff.

But, in real life, Evan wants to do a stand alone movie. He even sent Lucas as script that a fan wrote to be the basis of a new movie.
An idiot could shit out a script better than Rian did with TLJ, so the bar isn't set that high.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:45 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
An idiot could shit out a script better than Rian did with TLJ, so the bar isn't set that high.
I still love Rian. He'll be forever anchored by this film and that's a shame.

Kennedy hires directors that she thinks fit her vision. When they don't they're fired...
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:47 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I still love Rian. He'll be forever anchored by this film and that's a shame.

Kennedy hires directors that she thinks fit her vision. When they don't they're fired...
Quick, name a well thought movie Rian has directed? I'll admit he direct my favorite Breaking Bad episode, but he is SERIOUSLY under qualified to be doing Star Wars movies, and especially under qualified to be making overriding changes to the Star Wars lore.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:55 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
Quick, name a well thought movie Rian has directed?
Looper...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up