ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
Yes 57 27.80%
No 107 52.20%
Unsure 32 15.61%
He should go take a bubble bath with Gaz and the referee who shall not be named 9 4.39%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid's approval rating
Eleazar 09:03 PM 01-08-2018
A simple question. Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 AM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We had big problems with EB. He isn’t going to change the whole defense by himself.
2015 Chiefs DVOA:

6th/5th/11th

2016 Chiefs DVOA:

14th/7th/25th

2017 Chiefs DVOA:

30th/23rd/32nd

We get Sutton another Jaye Howard/Dontari Poe combo and the run defense will be back to form.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:30 AM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
When you have a 6 game losing streak vs. teams with losing records you didn't have a good year.

That's just shameful...

QBR trophies and stats say otherwise.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:32 AM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I actually think it would be a MISTAKE to fire Sutton.

He knows this group better than any coach in the league. He knows their strengths and weaknesses and how to put them in a position to succeed, which means allowing <20 points

Just looking back at the schedule I'd say he did just that in 11 or 12 games this year, and that's not counting that game in Houston that was filled with garbage time points.

If Bob Sutton is fired it's purely because someone had to be a scapegoat and fall on the sword. This is not a Greg Robinson situation.
This guy has been partially responsible for 2 of the worst collapses in playoff history. For as much as you bitch and moan about Smith not being able to do his job when it counts you sure seem to be in a hurry to absolve this senile old fuck of any blame he rightfully deserves.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This guy has been partially responsible for 2 of the worst collapses in playoff history. For as much as you bitch and moan about Smith not being able to do his job when it counts you sure seem to be in a hurry to absolve this senile old fuck of any blame he rightfully deserves.
I find it VERY hard to blame Sutton for anything because of the talent and the fact that 10 of the points given up were because of:

1. A bad call on a clear fumble
2. A complete fluke Mariota TD

Other than Indy, I feel like Sutton's defenses have ALWAYS given this team a chance in the postseason. It's the QBs job to seize that chance.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:38 AM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I find it VERY hard to blame Sutton for anything because of the talent and the fact that 10 of the points given up were because of:

1. A bad call on a clear fumble
2. A complete fluke Mariota TD

Other than Indy, I feel like Sutton's defenses have ALWAYS given this team a chance in the postseason. It's the QBs job to seize that chance.
No, not other than Indy. The same fucking thing happened last Saturday. I want a carpet bombing of anybody that had any responsibility in both of those losses. Reid is only hanging by a thread because of Mahomes, and Alex Smith is as good as gone. Bob Sutton can fuck the fuck off as far as I'm concerned.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:51 AM 01-09-2018
Re-watch the fluke TD; there is a Chief near Mariota when he passes the ball, he gives Mariota a push after he throws the ball and turns his back on the play. Pay attention until the whistle blows and maybe he knocks the ball down or prevents Mariota from catching it. At least he could have wrapped him up.

I see a lot of things on this team that point to poor coaching and situational awareness.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:59 AM 01-09-2018
When you have a 6 game losing streak vs. teams with losing records you didn't have a good year.

That's just shameful...
Andy Reid is a fucking joke.
[Reply]
loce1959 12:03 PM 01-09-2018
Mahomes is the key to his success or failure now.
Except Andy will still be calling plays.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12:35 PM 01-09-2018
I love Hall of Fame coach, Andy Reid.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12:41 PM 01-09-2018

That's just shameful...
What kind of fake news is this?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:36 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
No Nagy with a bunch of vets gone...If he wants a 10 win season and a division title he better keep Smith and restructure that contract to make the pieces fit.

Otherwise it's 7-9 and a lot of pain.
We could go 7-9 with Alex Smith or 7-9 with Patrick Mahomes II I'd take the 7-9 with Patrick Mahomes II as it would be a great learning and growing season we still need refurbish this defense. We will be set up great for 2019. Alex Smith would just keep holding back the Chiefs from winning in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:39 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss:
What kind of fake news is this?
Correct me...
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:44 PM 01-09-2018
This guy has been partially responsible for 2 of the worst collapses in playoff history. For as much as you bitch and moan about Smith not being able to do his job when it counts you sure seem to be in a hurry to absolve this senile old **** of any blame he rightfully deserves.
Excellent post

2 of the 4 worst implosions EVER, there is no skating around that shit
[Reply]
JakeF 02:20 PM 01-09-2018
Doesn't Reid hold the 2 biggest home game chokes in NFL playoff history?
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02:40 PM 01-09-2018
Correct me...
Sure, ****head

Pats 0-0 W
Eagles 1-0 W
Chargers 0-2 W
Redskins 2-1 W
Texans 2-2 W
Steelers 3-2 L
Raiders 2-4 L (streak begins)