ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
Yes 57 27.80%
No 107 52.20%
Unsure 32 15.61%
He should go take a bubble bath with Gaz and the referee who shall not be named 9 4.39%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid's approval rating
Eleazar 09:03 PM 01-08-2018
A simple question. Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:03 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He tried his best to put lipstick on a pig.

As long as he slaughters the pig now I'm good with him.
Still a 66 year old pig he's just biding his time with as well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Still a 66 year old pig he's just biding his time with as well.
Bob's defenses have given up 22 points per playoff game since the Indy debacle.

He's had limited talent to work with.

I'm fine with him at DC.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 11:20 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
There won't be a playoff for us unless you ride the hot hand with Smith and let him run the show with a full offensive roster. The loss of Conley was enormous
Too bad you are too immature to know football. Maybe when you grow up little boy he's gone. Cleveland hopefully to get destroyed.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:31 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Remember the days of firing Haley and thinking Crennel would save us. LOL
No fan thought that
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:32 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No fan thought that
I battled homers ALL OFFSEASON over the Romeo Crennel hire.

People thought he was talking us back to the playoffs. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:36 PM 01-08-2018
It depends on what he does this offseason.

- If he keeps Sutton around, then fuck him in his fat fucking ass.
- If he keeps Smith around, then fuck him in his fat fucking ass.
- If he goes with some bullshit internal OC hire, I'm not as pissed but I'm still pretty furious.

If he gets rid of Sutton, sends Smith off to Siberia, and brings in some new blood at OC he will have entered into my good graces again. Of course, my opinion matters for shit outside of my own head, but that's what I personally want to see. I'm not watching a single game next year if Smith is on the team. I'll watch if Sutton is around, but I will be extremely disgruntled and will doubt his every move.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:37 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No fan thought that

:-). Seriously?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:40 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
There won't be a playoff for us unless you ride the hot hand with Smith and let him run the show with a full offensive roster. The loss of Conley was enormous
Yes, delay the inevitable for one more season. The definition of insanity is what exactly?

So we go another year with no super bowl or playoff success, and we delay getting our young quarterback experience for another year. We enter 2019 with the knowledge that it will be a growing season for Mahomes, instead of getting that out of the way in 2018. In 2019 we basically have one year to make a decision on Mahomes before we have to decide on whether or not to extend to him the 5th year option. We miss out on potential draft pick(s) for Alex Smith, further delaying the rebuild/retooling of the roster.

Any other brilliant takes? What a wonderful fucking idea, numb nuts.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:56 PM 01-08-2018
What pisses me off the most is that Hunt allowed Reid to make the power play in hand picking Veach as the GM when Dorsey was shown the door. Hunt gave up the power that he sought to regain after the Pioli firing, as now there is no checks and balances for Reid. Veach could be a good talent evaluator, work magic with the cap and contracts but he will never have any control over Reid and coaching staff decisions. Veach and Donovan are extensions of Andy, and history is repeating itself again. 3 guys with different titles, but Andy holds and plays all the cards. Philly all over again. Watch him chase a ring by getting past their prime “name” free agents, maintaining a staff that will never challenge nor bring new innovation or energy to the team. His outward display of being loyal to assistants and never calling out players or officials is a front to hide his stubborn, tired, formula that affords him enough success to stay relevant but never revered.

Shit has to change. This franchise will tailspin if Reid is not given an ultimatum by Hunt (who allowed this to transpire) in that Reid must truly get out of his comfort zone. His 20 year formula has yet to work. He needs to think out of the box, humble himself, and be open to new contributions from young coaches and create accountability from both players and underperforming coaches.

If the Sutton/Smith/and promote from within for OC issues are not resolved soon, Hunt will see an empty stadium - with or without the shiny new qb.
Reid has to change now or be unemployd and regarded as one of the biggest chokers in NFL history as early as next year.
[Reply]
Chiefs316 12:11 AM 01-09-2018
Unsure until I see what is done with Smith. If he’s on the roster opening day, I’m done. I would be fine with Sutton one more year as long as Mahomes is at the helm. Our D has played well enough. How many more points would we have needed to beat Indy, Pitt or Tennessee? Can Mahomes turn one or more of those 3 and outs/field goals into TDs? With better QB play, we don’t need an elite defense, we just need better Quarterbacking.
[Reply]
007 12:17 AM 01-09-2018
Said it before. If Smith is the starter next year I won't attend a single game until he is gone. If Mahomes starts and we see the same crap play calling and playing not to lose (and still losing) I'm done until Reid is gone.

I'll still watch on tv but will not buy a single damned thing.
[Reply]
bevischief 12:29 AM 01-09-2018
Want 2 new coordinators with take no names and leave no points off the board no matter how much lead and time left on clock. Screw with being nice.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:09 AM 01-09-2018
Tired of cast of coaches and quarterbacks. Lather, rinse and repeat. Just like CEOs, get fired at one job and get hired at another. Wish I was part of that country club. Was against it when it happened and have seen nothing that would change my mind. Too bad the Chiefs never had a QB when they tried the Pioli/Haley experiment. Who knows what might have happened if they had drafted one instead of getting Cassel.
[Reply]
straycash 04:25 AM 01-09-2018
Yes, Andy seems nice, give that man a big fat ring.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:14 AM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bob's defenses have given up 22 points per playoff game since the Indy debacle.

He's had limited talent to work with.

I'm fine with him at DC.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up