ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
Yes 57 27.80%
No 107 52.20%
Unsure 32 15.61%
He should go take a bubble bath with Gaz and the referee who shall not be named 9 4.39%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid's approval rating
Eleazar 09:03 PM 01-08-2018
A simple question. Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:14 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
There won't be a playoff for us unless you ride the hot hand with Smith and let him run the show with a full offensive roster. The loss of Conley was enormous
Who is us? You aren't even a chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:14 PM 01-08-2018
I wasn’t a fan of Andy in philly. Sure not a fan of him coaching my favorite team. Never have been. Most likely never will be.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:17 PM 01-08-2018
A strong QB can cure a lot that hurts this team. Alex really was bad a more ways than one. Andy is ok. Mahomes won't fail to pull the trigger to get TDs and first downs.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:17 PM 01-08-2018
But Andy got Alex the coveted 2017 QBR Trophy.
[Reply]
splatbass 10:22 PM 01-08-2018
Not really fair to post a poll when everyone is still emotional after the loss.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:23 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Not really fair to post a poll when everyone is still emotional after the loss.
It does bring out honesty..
[Reply]
bobbything 10:25 PM 01-08-2018
No Nagy with a bunch of vets gone...If he wants a 10 win season and a division title he better keep Smith and restructure that contract to make the pieces fit.

Otherwise it's 7-9 and a lot of pain.
Lol. With $17 mil we could go get 2-3 legitimate players to help Mahomes.

As for the original question, I feel the same way about Reid as I did about Marty...one of these days he will do something right in the playoffs. But I’m not sure I can wait that long.
[Reply]
splatbass 10:27 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It does bring out honesty..
No, it doesn't. People will feel differently in a week or two. Never make a decision when emotional. Cooler heads make better decisions.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:34 PM 01-08-2018
No Nagy with a bunch of vets gone...If he wants a 10 win season and a division title he better keep Smith and restructure that contract to make the pieces fit.

Otherwise it's 7-9 and a lot of pain.
Holy shit dude. Are you getting paid for all of your effort? I can't imagine anyone spending the kind of time you invest in alex Smith's defense without some kind of compensation.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:40 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
But Andy got Alex the coveted 2017 QBR Trophy.

This^

Basically it’s all about the stats.
[Reply]
bobbything 10:44 PM 01-08-2018
The sooner we can get Mahomes as many reps as possible with Kelce, Hill, Hunt, and one more guy (plus help on defense) using Alex Smith’s money, the better. I don’t have any interest in wasting another year of those guys’ career on an average QB that is in his twilight years.

I’ll suffer 7-9 if it gets our QBOTF time with our best players.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:44 PM 01-08-2018
He got us Hill, Kelce, and Hunt in the middle rounds. Also targeted and traded up for a very promising QB in round 1. He may have 3 assitants get HC jobs. He is a great HC.. just needs to not be an OC
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:58 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by splatbass:
No, it doesn't. People will feel differently in a week or two. Never make a decision when emotional. Cooler heads make better decisions.
No they won't. They will have been sold a line of BS, but deep down they know it's just Clark having his marketing staff spread pixie dust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:58 PM 01-08-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The key question is whether Patrick will save Andy or Andy will ruin Patrick.

I have a fear of a cardigan-wearing, Proust-reading Mahomes looking over his reading glasses at us five years from now, saying, "I favor the safe, high percentage throws".
I find more fear in a turtleneck-wearing, Flaubert reading Mahomes. Call me provincial.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:59 PM 01-08-2018
He tried his best to put lipstick on a pig.

As long as he slaughters the pig now I'm good with him.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up