ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
Yes 57 27.80%
No 107 52.20%
Unsure 32 15.61%
He should go take a bubble bath with Gaz and the referee who shall not be named 9 4.39%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid's approval rating
Eleazar 09:03 PM 01-08-2018
A simple question. Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:47 AM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Related point: Do we view John Dorsey differently now? Either he sucks identifying D talent or Sutton is really, really bad.
His talent may be good.

There's no way of knowing. He drafts projects and combine warriors (not much different than the Raiders.)

The big difference being they project well to their positions.

I'm not shedding a tear over Dorsey...
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:34 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Like I've been saying...this isn't on Reid.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/...nsive-failures
I've been in that camp.

I'm fine with Andy. I put most of the blame on Second Half Alex and Second Half Sutton. Some blame for the WR drops in there as well...but those happen to every team. (See: Eric Decker)
[Reply]
Rausch 12:38 PM 01-11-2018
Like I've been saying...this isn't on Reid
Attached: WTF?!?.jpg (66.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:52 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Exactly. It's not Reid, it's not Sutton, Alex is the only problem.

This sort of dip****erty will be completely exposed next year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:

This sort of dip****erty will be completely exposed next year.
The MOST common denominator in the Chiefs losses this year was Alex Smith tucking his penis in the 4th quarter.

It's the worst habit a QB can have.

Remind me again how we won the Denver game.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:58 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
MahiMike 12:59 PM 01-11-2018
Of course! Otherwise, Herm...
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 01:24 PM 01-11-2018
Watching Alabama and Georgia left me so impressed with Saban. Here's a guy working with 18, 19 year old kids. His offense struggles the first half and he is able to install, at half time, a new QB and offense to highlight that QB. He can do that in a game, not against Tulsa, but in the National Championship.

Reid on the other hand, can't adjust at halftime at all.
[Reply]
loochy 01:32 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Watching Alabama and Georgia left me so impressed with Saban. Here's a guy working with 18, 19 year old kids. His offense struggles the first half and he is able to install, at half time, a new QB and offense to highlight that QB. He can do that in a game, not against Tulsa, but in the National Championship.

b b b b b b but you'll hurt the confidence of your other QB!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 01-11-2018
Reid didn't need to adjust.

The offense was working perfectly.

It would have continued working perfectly if receivers hadn't dropped passes, if Smith hadn't shit his pants in the pocket and missed open receivers, if Kareem Hunt hadn't missed a giant fucking hole, etc, etc, etc.

Andy Reid put the players in a position to win and they blew it hard.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:23 PM 01-18-2018
We will see who wins a home playoff game first, KC or Cleveland.
This.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:40 PM 01-18-2018

It would have continued working perfectly if receivers hadn't dropped passes, if Smith hadn't shit his pants in the pocket and missed open receivers, if Kareem Hunt hadn't missed a giant ****ing hole, etc, etc, etc.

Another stupid take
[Reply]
Nickel D 06:45 PM 01-18-2018
Even President Trump's approval rating is higher than Coach Reid's. Maybe Andy should Tweet more often, spend a considerable amount of time golfing in Florida, wear a toupee, and engage in a covert relationship with Vladimir Putin.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:47 PM 01-18-2018
Until we win another SB, the team and coaches are failures. The ultimate goal is to win the SB. Reid hasn’t done it, and won’t. Marty didn’t. Gunther didn’t. Etc, etc, etc, etc. Making the playoffs is not success. Fuck that. Win it all or be gone . 48 years. Think about that for a moment. 48 years.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:51 PM 01-18-2018

It would have continued working perfectly if receivers hadn't dropped passes, if Smith hadn't shit his pants in the pocket and missed open receivers, if Kareem Hunt hadn't missed a giant ****ing hole, etc, etc, etc.

The offensive coaches played their part. The play calling on the "drive" after the fumbled punt was horrid. Entirely designed to move into FG range and not go for the killer punch.

I'm down for supporting reasons you cited, but the coaches had their role in it.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up