ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What are your playoff predictions? Who is winning it all?
RunKC 03:52 PM 01-01-2018
Now that the playoffs are set, time for predictions! It seems like the NFC is going to be much more fun than the AFC again, unfortunately.

I’ve got a Patriots/Saints SB with Drew Brees winning his 2nd ring.

Saints have the best, most experienced QB, best running game and most balanced overall team in the NFC IMO.

Whatcha got?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:20 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Clay, You can leave now, your team is out, both of them.
What do you mean both of them? He has way more than two teams. He's been all over Baltimore, Oakland, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, and probably more.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:16 AM 01-17-2018
Jag's win it all
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:35 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Jag's win it all
*Jags
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:51 PM 01-17-2018
Pats. Easy
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:18 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Pats. Easy
Yeah... I had delusions of someone else winning there for a bit, but I'm past that

Bully Bill will likely confound and humiliate Bortles, to the point where we just might see a QB cry on the sidelines for the first time

He will then go on to grudge **** Case Keenum like a cheap whore, as everyone in America puts a gun in their mouth and pulls the trigger as the confetti rains down
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:39 PM 01-17-2018
Patriots
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:09 AM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah... I had delusions of someone else winning there for a bit, but I'm past that

Bully Bill will likely confound and humiliate Bortles, to the point where we just might see a QB cry on the sidelines for the first time

He will then go on to grudge **** Case Keenum like a cheap whore, as everyone in America puts a gun in their mouth and pulls the trigger as the confetti rains down
Too late. Paxton Lynch.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:27 AM 01-18-2018
Patriots, obviously, but I'm curious to see what a home-field advantage looks like in a Super Bowl if the Vikings can get by Philly, which I think they will in a close game because of Foles at QB. Beating the Vikings in their own stadium won't be easy.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:29 AM 01-18-2018
:-)

A source told ESPN Patriots reporter Mike Reiss that Tom Brady's injured hand "should be okay" for Sunday's AFC title game versus Jacksonville.

It's believed Brady jammed his throwing hand when a teammate accidentally ran into him on the practice field. Reports indicate it was a minor injury, although Brady may sit out Thursday's practice as a precaution. Particularly after they traded Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett, the Patriots badly need Brady under center. Their fallback option would be journeyman Brian Hoyer.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:39 AM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Keep in mind that Jax has an X Factor in their head of operations Tom Coughlin,if any man knows how to defend and beat Brady in huge games,it's Coughlin.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:47 AM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Keep in mind that Jax has an X Factor in their head of operations Tom Coughlin,if any man knows how to defend and beat Brady in huge games,it's Coughlin.
I absolutely have faith in their defense being able to harass and pressure Brady and that offense

Its Bortles who concerns me, just not sure he can handle all of the trickery the Pats will bust out for him, would love nothing more than to be proven wrong
[Reply]
TEX 10:50 AM 01-18-2018
I'm pulling for the Vikings.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:58 AM 01-18-2018
It's close, but I'm rooting for the Patriots!! :-)

Seriously, the Jags have the type of team that can definitely give the Patriots trouble. When you can apply serious pressure on the QB while only rushing four, that is a HUGE key to beating Brady. See Jets 2010 playoffs, Ravens some years, and of course the two Giants SBs.

That said, not sure the Jags offense can get it done.

Think the Pats win this one, though it will look ugly I imagine, and then the SB will be interesting. Noteworthy that out of the final four teams remaining, none has ever won a SB other than the Patriots.
[Reply]
B_Ambuehl 12:31 PM 01-18-2018
The NFL has regressed and the AFC is downright embarrassing. Jacksonville struggles to make a first down against air. That game will be over by the end of the 1st quarter. No different than the last time Jacksonville made the playoffs. The Pats get less and less talented every year but keep winning because the rest of the league is so dumb and either screws up coaching, personnel, and most often both. Last year the Pats won the superbowl with Rob Ninkovich and Chris Long rushing the passer. I guess they were too good so this year Belichik dug even deeper into the practice squad, I dont even know the name of 3/4 of the slapdicks on their defense, but they get it done. How would the Chiefs do with the Pats defensive personnel running Suttons schemes?

It's embarrassing to me all these other football teams (particularly in the AFC) have multi-million dollar coaching staffs and well paid personnel departments but don't field any better football teams than they do. Hell, Jay Cutler is probably the most talented QB other than Brady to play on any AFC east team since 2008 when the Jets had Favre. Nine years, a combined 27 drafts and 27 free agency periods between the other AFC east teams and that's the best they can do? That's embarrassing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:50 PM 01-18-2018
I just dont see how it's not Brady/Bellicheck again.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up