ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What are your playoff predictions? Who is winning it all?
RunKC 03:52 PM 01-01-2018
Now that the playoffs are set, time for predictions! It seems like the NFC is going to be much more fun than the AFC again, unfortunately.

I’ve got a Patriots/Saints SB with Drew Brees winning his 2nd ring.

Saints have the best, most experienced QB, best running game and most balanced overall team in the NFC IMO.

Whatcha got?
[Reply]
bigjosh 12:14 AM 01-02-2018
I will probably not even watch if it is the goddamn patriots in the super bowl again.

I want to say the chiefs, but I dont even trust this team to take care of business against the titans this week. Battered fan syndrome I guess.

I think the matchup will be Saints v Steelers when all is said and done. In that case, Im rooting for the Saints. Fuck the steelers, their players, and their fans with bleedy aids dicks.
[Reply]
Chiefer89 02:32 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Likelihood of winning in descending order:

1. Panthers
2. Patriots
3. Chiefs*
4. Rams
5. Vikings
6. Saints
7. Jaguars
8. Eagles
9. Steelers
10. Falcons
11. Bills
12. Titans

* Chiefs will buck the odds a bit and win.
Why do you think the Chiefs have a better chance of winning the SB than the Vikings, Saints, Eagles, Steelers, and Falcons? Three ( Pit, NO, Atl have better QB's. The others (Phi & Min) have better defenses.

Why Carolina at 1?
[Reply]
TimBone 02:43 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
I'd like to see NE/NO.*

*Assuming Alex doesn't catch the plague in the locker room, leaving Mahomes to ball out and win the Lombardi.
So, I understand how frustrating Alex can be...but you're saying you'd actually rather see two other teams in the Super Bowl, rather than see the Chiefs make it with Alex Smith as the QB? Is that what I'm reading?

Like I mentioned...I understand the Alex hate. I do. He's frustrating. But, if he somehow manages to carry us past Pitt/NE to the big show...then he gets my respect.
[Reply]
bricks 01-02-2018, 07:20 AM
This message has been deleted by bricks.
bricks 07:23 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Patriots vs Vikings.

Brady wins another one and hopefully dies on the field.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6JANDIO41E
[Reply]
New World Order 07:28 AM 01-02-2018
Steelahz/Vikings

Steelers
[Reply]
tomahaw 07:37 AM 01-02-2018
Chiefs all the way baby!
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 07:41 AM 01-02-2018
Chiefs-Rams, Goff and Gurley versus Mahomes and Hunt, Chiefs win 34-30
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:58 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
"Raiders" - Clay
Troll POS
[Reply]
tomahaw 08:03 AM 01-02-2018
C-H-I-E-F-S

https:// youtu.be/t4XE6ZKfn9s
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:04 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:
So, I understand how frustrating Alex can be...but you're saying you'd actually rather see two other teams in the Super Bowl, rather than see the Chiefs make it with Alex Smith as the QB? Is that what I'm reading?

Like I mentioned...I understand the Alex hate. I do. He's frustrating. But, if he somehow manages to carry us past Pitt/NE to the big show...then he gets my respect.
No, I'd rather see KC in the SB for once in my lifetime. But since that isn't happening, NE/NO would be a great matchup IMO.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:07 AM 01-02-2018
I'll just say it. The Chiefs will get to the AFC Championship game against the Steelers and will get beat again, but it'll be a close loss. Steelers Rams in the Superbowl. Rams win it.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:11 AM 01-02-2018
Pats/Saints

That matchup excited me about as much as the College NC.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:16 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
NFL is fully behind the Brady push.
This is the only answer. If proof wasn't enough the rest of the season, Sunday should have been.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:14 PM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
No, I'd rather see KC in the SB for once in my lifetime. But since that isn't happening, NE/NO would be a great matchup IMO.
Oh, okay. My bad. I read it completely wrong. You just don't think Alex can get us there. In which case, I agree. :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 02:16 PM 01-02-2018
Minnesota's D is awesome but you just know they'll fold like a cheap whore in their first playoff game.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up