Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer Teaser #1
BigRichard 01:10 PM 11-28-2017

Updated with the real one
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:40 AM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If we're lucky and they ever do use the Betty character again hopefully it's her and not that whispering idiot Liv Tyler...
Recent photos are not that flattering if you ask me. She looks like a toothpick. Not horrible but not really my cup of tea.

[Reply]
Rausch 10:12 AM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Recent photos are not that flattering if you ask me. She looks like a toothpick. Not horrible but not really my cup of tea.

To be fair that only makes her more comix accurate.

Not hawt, but accurate...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:55 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Recent photos are not that flattering if you ask me. She looks like a toothpick.
That happened about a decade ago.

Peak Connolly was Mulholland Falls and she was friggen nuclear in that movie. Just otherworldly.

Then she started losing weight and looked more gaunt while losing her curves.

Still attractive but nowhere near the smokeshow she was in her prime.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:00 PM 12-27-2017
She played her bitchy role in He's Just Not That Into You too well for me to view her as anything other than a massive cunt
[Reply]
Rausch 01:47 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
She played her bitchy role in He's Just Not That Into You too well for me to view her as anything other than a massive ****
She might be.

But to be fair she can actually act.

She might look like 140 lbs of Arby's roast beef but she can actually act...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:53 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
She played her bitchy role in He's Just Not That Into You too well for me to view her as anything other than a massive cunt
I worked with a girl that looked exactly like her in Career Opportunities and she's just as sweet as can be; great personality. So somehow I've come to just assume that Connelly is the same way.

Either approach is probably equally nonsensical...
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:58 AM 12-28-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
She might be.

But to be fair she can actually act.

She might look like 140 lbs of Arby's roast beef but she can actually act...
More like 110, but she really needs start eating again. She would probably look amazing if she did weigh 140.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 AM 01-12-2018
A number of high-profile actors from the MCU have been confirmed as having wrapped their time on Joe and Anthony Russo‘s Untitled Avengers Movie in recent days, but now the directing duo themselves confirm that Avengers 4 is well and truly wrapped. I’m still not expecting an official title until after the May 4, 2018 release of Avengers: Infinity War, but I’m placing all my Bitcoins on it being New Avengers or some variation on that theme. Remember, the actors/characters of the MCU as we know it didn’t just wrap on the most recent Marvel movie, they may have actually wrapped on the entirety of their Marvel career.

Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige recently confirmed that, with another 20 movies on tap that are taking the MCU in a new direction, and the fact that contracts are expiring on major actors like Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, and Chris Evans, we’re going to have to bid farewell to some very famous faces. And since Avengers 3 and 4 were shot back-to-back with the latter’s title being withheld for spoiler reasons, it makes sense to keep the casts of both movies under the same roof, all the better to keep story spoilers under wraps. Avengers: Infinity War arrives this May, with the “finale” of Avengers 4 dropping about a year later on May 3, 2019. Be prepared.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:43 AM 01-12-2018
That's really all they can do -- you can't reboot the Marvel Universe. Not after all this time.

It does beg the question of what you do with Marvel's biggest ticket characters -- Cap, Iron Man, Thor. I bet you could keep the Chris' coming with a big enough payload but RDJ really is going to be done soon and Iron Man's too damn popular to let him just be a cameo character.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:46 AM 01-12-2018
I would assume that either Bucky or Falcon will take over as the new Captain America. I think you have to bring back Hemsworth as Thor. Unless they feel that the whole female Thor thing can be successful. RDJ is the wild card for me though. Dude IS Iron Man.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:07 PM 01-12-2018
I think the female Thor can be successful, but it's hard to imagine she would be as successful as Hemsworth.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:10 PM 01-12-2018
And IMO....Scarlet and Renner can fuck off. Those characters are so worthless in the universe. Who really gives a shit about Black Widow and Hawkeye?
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:22 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
And IMO....Scarlet and Renner can **** off. Those characters are so worthless in the universe. Who really gives a shit about Black Widow and Hawkeye?
Women and girls, mostly. The Avengers are almost entirely a sausage fest without BW and Johannson is a legit box office draw, which the MCU is going to need once RDJ and both Chris's move on.

I have no argument for Renner. I just really like him and his character.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:29 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Women and girls, mostly. The Avengers are almost entirely a sausage fest without BW and Johannson is a legit box office draw, which the MCU is going to need once RDJ and both Chris's move on.

I have no argument for Renner. I just really like him and his character.
And if you go female Thor.....then there's your big female lead.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:32 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
And if you go female Thor.....then there's your big female lead.
Yeah, and they're bringing Captain Marvel in with Brie Larson. That's going to be a home run based on casting alone.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up