ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Official "thank you" thread
carcosa 12:42 PM 10-11-2017
This is a thread for thanking fellow ChiefsPlanet.com posters for things they've done or said that you feel thankful about. I'd like to start by thanking user "SimplyRed" for seeming (and being) nice.

Thank you.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:23 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by carcosa:
ChiefsPlanet: A Great Place to Come
all toast to that!
[Reply]
scho63 02:31 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by booger:
I like turtles with big tits
That works GREAT when you flip them onto their shells and their tits stick straight up and you can fondle them while the turtle squirms all over trying to flip back over!!! :-)
[Reply]
booger 03:50 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
That works GREAT when you flip them onto their shells and their tits stick straight up and you can fondle them while the turtle squirms all over trying to flip back over!!! :-)
Used to know a stripper like that. She had stubby legs and arms and an awful hunch back. Terrible case of scoliosis or something. Anyway, we would get her drunk and paid the other strippers to roll her over on her back and watch her arms and legs waving in the air and her flapjack titties fall down by her armpits while she made this squeaking noise
[Reply]
Bwana 09:34 AM 10-13-2017
Thank you once again Sauto for helping me out with a repair issue last year on the phone. I bought a Ford "Exploder" all wheel drive to zip around town in, so I didn't have to mile up my new truck.

The driving lights were busted on the thing so I bought some replacements. Ford had some ultra secret, double James Bond mystery way to get those damn things out, so I called Jason and he gave me advice on how to sneak them out. I can fix most things on most vehicles, but for some reason these were a real bitch for me, so once again Thank You Sauto.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:17 AM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Thank you once again Sauto for helping me out with a repair issue last year on the phone. I bought a Ford "Exploder" all wheel drive to zip around town in, so I didn't have to mile up my new truck.

The driving lights were busted on the thing so I bought some replacements. Ford had some ultra secret, double James Bond mystery way to get those damn things out, so I called Jason and he gave me advice on how to sneak them out. I can fix most things on most vehicles, but for some reason these were a real bitch for me, so once again Thank You Sauto.
Great story! Thanks
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:29 AM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:

I had an old Chevy S-10 that had some mystery James Bond stuff built into it too. It took two guys just to get an oil filter off of it. Not exaggerating.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:04 AM 10-13-2017
Thanks everyone.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:08 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Thanks everyone.
A very generous thanks. Thank you for your contribition, Mr. Bone
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:59 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee:
Yes, that was me. Can a mod please change my name back to Stinky Nuts McGee?
:-) I forgot about this. Never drink and CP. Anyway, thanks mods. You seem nice.
[Reply]
Red Beans 07:03 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Thank you, Chiefsplanet.

It takes a village to raise a child.

You're the big brother I never had.
Someone's due for a wedgie.
[Reply]
TLO 07:53 PM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Red Beans:
Someone's due for a wedgie.
Thank you
[Reply]
carcosa 11:20 AM 10-26-2017
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody on this message board for the interesting football talk and chat.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:36 PM 10-26-2017
Thank you for giving me a safe haven to bitch about this shitty fucking football team.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:59 PM 10-26-2017
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody on this message board for the interesting football talk and chat.
:-)
[Reply]
luv 03:54 PM 10-26-2017
Thank you, basically everyone who posted here prior to about 3 years ago, for putting up with my attention-whoring. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up