ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Salary Cap Question - Move Coming?
OnTheWarpath15 06:09 PM 10-09-2017
Anyone have an idea of how much cap space we had going into the weekend?

There's some speculation on Twitter that according to the NFLPA Report, the Chiefs have somehow lost around $8M in cap space today and are sitting at $3.5M

https://www.nflpa.com/public-salary-cap-report

Would suggest either an extension for someone or potentially a trade, right?
[Reply]
thegame214 10:39 PM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
Reid has given Smith more control of the offense than any other QB he's coached. It's showing. But all people want to talk about are 50 yard deep bombs are what makes a QB. Ignorant bastards
We talk about 50 yd deep bombs because guys winning Super Bowls do them. All the time.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:39 PM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That Mahomes will be starting at some point? The season ain't even half finished, dumbass.

Way to have no counter to that either, dumb ****.
You clearly didn't see what he did in San Fran in just year two under Harbaugh. The guy was electric. He came to Kansas City and had absolute garbage at receiver for years
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:39 PM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
We talk about 50 yd deep bombs because guys winning Super Bowls do them. All the time.
Fake news.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:40 PM 10-10-2017
Reid has given Smith more control of the offense than any other QB he's coached. It's showing. But all people want to talk about are 50 yard deep bombs are what makes a QB. Ignorant bastards
Alex leads all QBs in YPA and people are still bitching about Deep Ball. Hell he even leads all QBs in passer rating on the deep ball. What more do people want from Smitty?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:40 PM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
I’m a huge Alex supporter and always have been however I still feel like Mahomes will start at least 1 game before the season is over with. Whether that be Alex gets hurt or we are 15-0 and Mahomes plays the last game
That's primarily what I said, also.

Alex is doing well pressing for max production, but the concern will be there as the hits rack up and his head injuries.

You clearly didn't see what he did in San Fran in just year two under Harbaugh. The guy was electric. He came to Kansas City and had absolute garbage at receiver for years
I did. He managed the Offense well on a Super Bowl squad.

He's finally going beyond just managing the Offense and he's taking shots and throwing beyond the sticks, what we demanded for years. That's why I haven't had anything negative to say.

Dismissing all the help he has right now on his near MVP caliber year is flat dumb. Acknowledging help isn't a knock you tard.
[Reply]
thegame214 10:41 PM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Alex leads all QBs in YPA and people are still bitching about Deep Ball. Hell he even leads all QBs in passer rating on the deep ball. What more do people want from Smitty?
An AFC Championship Game or SB.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:44 PM 10-10-2017
That's primarily what I said, also.

Alex is doing well pressing for max production, but the concern will be there as the hits rack up and his head injuries.
I will agree these last 2 games Smith has had all day. Even with our patchwork offensive line against one of the best fronts in the NFL Alex had all day. Fulton will get paid this offseason. Damn good Center. I would move Morse to LG honestly. Fisher Morse Fulton LDT Schwartz.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:46 PM 10-10-2017
Teams aren't blitzing Smith because he has a near perfect qb rating against those packages
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:47 PM 10-10-2017
And I say near MVP because Rodgers is making a heck of a case this year himself. Will be a tight race if they both keep pace.
[Reply]
thegame214 10:48 PM 10-10-2017
And I say near MVP because Rodgers is making a heck of a case this year himself. Will be a tight race if they both keep pace.
Rodgers is getting sacked more than any QB right now. I'm worried he makes it full season tbh.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:48 PM 10-10-2017
Do people honestly think Smith wouldn't put up better numbers than his previous 4 years here if he had Montgomery, Davante Adams, cobb, Bennett, and Jordy Nelson?
[Reply]
thegame214 10:49 PM 10-10-2017
Teams aren't blitzing Smith because he has a near perfect qb rating against those packages
Hunt has helped with that too. Team is loaded right now.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:50 PM 10-10-2017
Rodgers is the best pure passer I've ever seen. But the teams he has played are pretty average
[Reply]
threebag 10:51 PM 10-10-2017
He's learned 8 different offenses, this guy understands football. This team was plagued with terrible blocking and no weapons for years yet he still won. You put Smith on the Pats, Broncos or Steelers and they are a top contending team.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:52 PM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Rodgers is getting sacked more than any QB right now. I'm worried he makes it full season tbh.
I think that's a fair thing to wonder.

Do people honestly think Smith wouldn't put up better numbers than his previous 4 years here if he had Montgomery, Davante Adams, cobb, Bennett, and Jordy Nelson?
Without a guy like Kelce and some of the scrapheap the Packers have started on the line, probably not.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up