ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Salary Cap Question - Move Coming?
OnTheWarpath15 06:09 PM 10-09-2017
Anyone have an idea of how much cap space we had going into the weekend?

There's some speculation on Twitter that according to the NFLPA Report, the Chiefs have somehow lost around $8M in cap space today and are sitting at $3.5M

https://www.nflpa.com/public-salary-cap-report

Would suggest either an extension for someone or potentially a trade, right?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:26 PM 10-09-2017
D Bowe?
[Reply]
threebag 08:32 PM 10-09-2017
Hell Knowe
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:35 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Side note: Is there any difference in Morse and Fulton at Center? I seriously can’t tell. Fulton is a damn fine Center
You’re retarded.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:38 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
You’re retarded.
You didn’t answer my question.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:38 PM 10-09-2017
Side note: Is there any difference in Morse and Fulton at Center? I seriously can’t tell. Fulton is a damn fine Center
I feel the same. Been wanting Fulton to be the C and Morse to be the LG for a long time now. It's not a thing I lament over.. but seems a good thing to have tried.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:39 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) who in the fuck trades away the league MVP and Super bowl winner in this hypothetical of yours?
Sell high. I was using the hyperbole of a Super Bowl to make my point.

We have how many years of watching Smith play? 10+? Now, these 5 games are who he really is? Something just clicked? He got motivated by Mahomes? Whatever. We give the guy some money and years, how do we know he doesn't turn into the Smith of the previous 10 years?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:50 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Sell high. I was using the hyperbole of a Super Bowl to make my point.

We have how many years of watching Smith play? 10+? Now, these 5 games are who he really is? Something just clicked? He got motivated by Mahomes? Whatever. We give the guy some money and years, how do we know he doesn't turn into the Smith of the previous 10 years?
Because he won the league MVP in your hypothetical.
[Reply]
-King- 01:19 AM 10-10-2017
So 8 mil just disappeared like that. Could it be that we brought Calvin Johnson back from retirement?
No.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bewbies 06:56 AM 10-10-2017
:-) who in the **** trades away the league MVP and Super bowl winner in this hypothetical of yours?
The same team who tried to trade him this offseason.

Mahomes is the QB next year. Smith is playing for his next contract now. WHICH IS WHY HES PLAYING SO WELL.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:13 AM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
The same team who tried to trade him this offseason.

Mahomes is the QB next year. Smith is playing for his next contract now. WHICH IS WHY HES PLAYING SO WELL.
So you're telling me IF Alex Smith were to win the MVP award AND win us a Super Bowl you'd STILL trade him? Lets be real now, if Alex plays like he has been for the whole year its more likely than not he's going to be sticking around.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:06 PM 10-10-2017
Any word on this? I know someone who tweeted Terez about it but never got a response.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:14 PM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Alex smith extension?
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:23 PM 10-10-2017
So you're telling me IF Alex Smith were to win the MVP award AND win us a Super Bowl you'd STILL trade him? Lets be real now, if Alex plays like he has been for the whole year its more likely than not he's going to be sticking around.
If those happen, Smith is KC's QB for the foreseeable future. The reason Mahomes was even drafted was Smith seemed to have hit his career limit. I have no issues keeping him if he gets KC to a SB...there is no guarantee Mahomes will be great. It is literally Superbowl or bust for Smith though...

You keep a MVP level QB...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:29 PM 10-10-2017
There's no guarantee that "Smitty" doesn't fall off a cliff after this year. Hypotheticals are cool.
[Reply]
penbrook 01:40 PM 10-10-2017
Josh Gordon close to applying for re instatement. He would be a good fit here especially with the locker room and with Reid as HC
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up