ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Salary Cap Question - Move Coming?
OnTheWarpath15 06:09 PM 10-09-2017
Anyone have an idea of how much cap space we had going into the weekend?

There's some speculation on Twitter that according to the NFLPA Report, the Chiefs have somehow lost around $8M in cap space today and are sitting at $3.5M

https://www.nflpa.com/public-salary-cap-report

Would suggest either an extension for someone or potentially a trade, right?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:28 PM 10-09-2017
The extra cap space will be rolled over into 2018.

They need it.
[Reply]
O.city 07:31 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The extra cap space will be rolled over into 2018.

They need it.
Only 3 mil?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:34 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If you care enough about the team to give a shit about what you were 'sold' but can't be bothered to go online and...y'know...add, then you deserve to remain ignorant.

Maclins release was about productivity and since it saved a few bucks, that's good, too. All you had to do was look up any number of available cap resources to know that.
Man, your feisty today. Calling me out as not a "real" fan? Really?

I wasn't saying I believed them. I was saying their story was BS. How can they have "sold" it as a salary cap move with a straight face?
[Reply]
penbrook 07:39 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Only 3 mil?
It was 11 mil
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:46 PM 10-09-2017
Plenty of money to extend Smith if it comes to that. Hopefully he goes the hometown discount route to keep this team contending.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:53 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
Plenty of money to extend Smith if it comes to that. Hopefully he goes the hometown discount route to keep this team contending.
Extend Smith? Are you on drugs?

We have seen what Smith can do. It's been fantastic for 5 games. Let's wait before we crown him.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:58 PM 10-09-2017
IF you think extending Smith is the answer, you don't understand basic business.

Buy low, sell high.

Every time Alex makes these great plays, I can just hear the draft picks rolling in.
[Reply]
threebag 07:59 PM 10-09-2017
:-)

you realize Clark Hung owns the Chiefs right?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:07 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
IF you think extending Smith is the answer, you don't understand basic business.

Buy low, sell high.

Every time Alex makes these great plays, I can just hear the draft picks rolling in.
the Jaguars defense looks damn good. Switch out Smith for Bortles? Palmer is looking old in Arizona. And There is a couple of others too.

He wins the MVP. We win a Super Bowl. He can live forever in Chiefs lore and my everlasting gratitude. But, he needs to be traded for the draft pick haul and the Mahomes era needs to start.
[Reply]
threebag 08:10 PM 10-09-2017
I just don't see it happening. Alex will be a Chief next year
[Reply]
penbrook 08:12 PM 10-09-2017
So 8 mil just disappeared like that. Could it be that we brought Calvin Johnson back from retirement?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:14 PM 10-09-2017
If the Chiefs had this spare 8 mil in space, don't you guys think they would hoard that shit so they weren't in cap hell next season?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:17 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
the Jaguars defense looks damn good. Switch out Smith for Bortles? Palmer is looking old in Arizona. And There is a couple of others too.

He wins the MVP. We win a Super Bowl. He can live forever in Chiefs lore and my everlasting gratitude. But, he needs to be traded for the draft pick haul and the Mahomes era needs to start.
:-) who in the fuck trades away the league MVP and Super bowl winner in this hypothetical of yours?
[Reply]
threebag 08:18 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) who in the fuck trades away the league MVP and Super bowl winner in this hypothetical of yours?
Fucking pocket GMs @ :-)planet
[Reply]
penbrook 08:22 PM 10-09-2017
Side note: Is there any difference in Morse and Fulton at Center? I seriously can’t tell. Fulton is a damn fine Center
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up