ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Media Center>Fox: The X-Files
keg in kc 05:07 PM 01-17-2015
Seem like I'm about 23 years behind on this one?

(Jesus, 23 years?!)

Apparently not. Fox is in talks with Chris Carter to bring it back, including having David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson reprise Scully and Mulder. Nothing creative yet, just seeing how schedules line up, but still...

Also having (unrelated of course) talks about bringing back Prison Break and running a Kiefer-free version of 24 (not sure how that would work; he was that snow).
[Reply]
007 11:14 PM 01-25-2016
Lester Patel sighting.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:43 PM 01-25-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Second episode was better...I'll keep watching
I was involved with The X-Files back in the day and have no issues with the mini-series, though the episode tonight reminded me of The X-Men Files a bit...
[Reply]
Chieficus 06:51 PM 01-26-2016
Yeah, that second episode was much better. Less exposition, less Joel McHale, more paranormal investigation. Hopefully episode 3 continues the upward trend.
[Reply]
notorious 10:10 PM 01-26-2016
Damn good episode.

If you take out Mulder and Scully's age, this episode would fit right in with the old series.

Good execution.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:23 PM 01-27-2016
so a friend told me that EP 1 was only half way caught on DVR due to football.
anyone have any idea if these episodes will be aired again?
I've held off watching so far as I'm still churning thru the original stuff. nice to know that when I'm ready I can only see half of the first episode. :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 03:10 PM 01-27-2016
They are on http://fox.com/the-x-files if anyone missed and wants to catch up
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:14 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
so a friend told me that EP 1 was only half way caught on DVR due to football.
anyone have any idea if these episodes will be aired again?
I've held off watching so far as I'm still churning thru the original stuff. nice to know that when I'm ready I can only see half of the first episode. :-)
I have Time Warner but it's on demand seems to have everything when I have a recording glitch like that
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:16 PM 01-27-2016
I watched the first two episodes and as an X Files fan (I've had every season on DVD for at least 10 years), I loved it.

I was too excited to see Mulder, Scully and the rest to be nitpicky about plot points or "wooden" acting.

The first two episodes were certainly far better than the second movie and as long as that continues, I'll watch.

Hell, I'll probably watch anyway but I thought the first two were just fine and it's great to have it back on the air.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:24 PM 01-27-2016
Saw the gist two episodes. They were good, not great. Scully has held up well over time. If the rest of the episodes measure up, I can see a 12 show commitment .
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:34 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I watched the first two episodes and as an X Files fan (I've had every season on DVD for at least 10 years), I loved it.

I was too excited to see Mulder, Scully and the rest to be nitpicky about plot points or "wooden" acting.

The first two episodes were certainly far better than the second movie and as long as that continues, I'll watch.

Hell, I'll probably watch anyway but I thought the first two were just fine and it's great to have it back on the air.
Cutting off your finger was better than the second movie...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:47 PM 01-27-2016
Will Doggett and Reyes show up in these new episodes?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:40 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Cutting off your finger was better than the second movie...
:-)

Very true
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:41 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Will Doggett and Reyes show up in these new episodes?
I asked Annabeth last year and she said no
[Reply]
Bowser 08:00 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I asked Annabeth last year and she said no
You know her? Ah man, she was one of my crushes back in the day (and she still looks good). Tell her Bowser from ChiefsPlanet said what's up. Lol
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:04 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You know her? Ah man, she was one of my crushes back in the day (and she still looks good). Tell her Bowser from ChiefsPlanet said what's up. Lol
:-)

I'll be sure to pass it on :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up