ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Shameless (Showtime)
kcxiv 05:55 PM 01-31-2011
Anyone seen this show? its fucked in every way, but i love it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:41 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Yeah, I don't think it was a decision Frank made. Hated to see that happen, too.
Not even sure it happened. For all we know he's sitting there flaccid while she grinds him. Though I'm sure they'll make it clear that insertion occurred, for plot purposes.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:52 AM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg:
If you're talking about Frank boning the blond daughter of his girlfriend. I don't necessarily think Frank had any say in the matter. He ate about ten oxy's and the dude is always drunk. From the scene it didn't even look as if he were participating.

That being said, you're right - he's in a heap of trouble!
lol, yeah, he was just trying to be a cool dude and she took advantage of him, but that doesnt really matter to anyone outside of frank. lol

I didnt think they would actually do it, i thought she would tease him a bit and play with that part, but nope, they went Shameless haha.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:53 AM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not even sure it happened. For all we know he's sitting there flaccid while she grinds him. Though I'm sure they'll make it clear that insertion occurred, for plot purposes.
on the previews for the season finale, he did ask what the law was for the sex age. Whats worse is that shit was being streamed on the internet. lol Its everywhere now
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:22 AM 03-24-2011
At least Lip won't be hung up on her anymore. I like the story line of him going to the private college. He could eff some stuff up there.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:25 AM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
on the previews for the season finale, he did ask what the law was for the sex age. Whats worse is that shit was being streamed on the internet. lol Its everywhere now
Like I said, it'll probably come down that they did indeed do the deed. But I would also imagine [IRL] naked genital contact of any type would involve age of consent laws.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:31 AM 03-24-2011
show is just too painful to watch :-)

i scan it for the boobies but when all the fucked stuff comes on i go back to a book or something. :-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:34 PM 03-24-2011
Like I said, it'll probably come down that they did indeed do the deed. But I would also imagine [IRL] naked genital contact of any type would involve age of consent laws.
Well it's a good thing she's 23 irl. Lol
[Reply]
Bill Lundberg 06:09 PM 03-24-2011
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
5 bucks says she ends up knocked up.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:46 PM 03-24-2011
Spoiler!
says she ends up knocked up.
FYP
[Reply]
Bill Lundberg 12:02 PM 03-25-2011
FYP
I don't get it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:14 PM 03-25-2011
I don't get it.
The original show was/is on the BBC/UK , it's in its 8th Season
[Reply]
Bill Lundberg 12:20 PM 03-25-2011
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The original show was/is on the BBC/UK , it's in its 8th Season
I had no idea. Has anyone watched the British version? I'd like to check it out, but I'm really enjoying the one on Showtime right now.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:15 PM 03-26-2011
Is it possible that 'Monica Gallagher' is hotter now than when she played Nancy Spungeon?

[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:36 PM 03-26-2011
Originally Posted by Laz:
show is just too painful to watch :-)

i scan it for the boobies but when all the ****ed stuff comes on i go back to a book or something. :-)
I hear ya. Well written, well acted.. but it's fucking depressing.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:31 PM 03-26-2011
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
I hear ya. Well written, well acted.. but it's fucking depressing.
Up until its finale last week, it was an interesting counterpoint to Big Love.

Unconventional family arrangement, sheltered by $$ - vs - Unconventional family arrangement[s], forced by lack of $$.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up