ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>FDA prohibiting contact lenses
lcarus 02:35 PM 01-18-2018
I've needed contact lenses my whole life and my prescription has been the same for 15 years now. I wish to hell I could just go into Walgreens and buy my contacts over the counter. Thanks to the stupid FDA though, thats prohibited. Anyone had any luck ordering contacts from the UK or Canada?
[Reply]
synthesis2 10:48 PM 01-18-2018
This is the industry I have been in for the last 20 years, look the eye exam is important for a lot of reasons but there are better doctors than others. There are also places that are really inexpensive. ( don't go to Americas best ever) Sams Clubs, Costco, Walmart etc are really cheap and so are the contacts. You can PM me with any other questions I could help direct you too.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:12 AM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah it has been this way for a while. That's what I'm saying. It's a pain to have to get an exam every year my whole life. It isn't a big deal really. Just wish I could take care of my own eyes. I'll get a new exam when I feel I need one.
There are issues and diseases that can be found in an eye exam, which is why it is important to get one. Unless you want to go blind from glaucoma or something. Your choice, but even though I no longer need glasses I still go every year. Good thing too since they found I have high pressure in my left eye which can lead to said glaucoma if untreated. If being able to see is important to you then you should go, because I'm pretty sure blindness would be more of a pain than getting an eye exam.
[Reply]
007 01:49 AM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by splatbass:
There are issues and diseases that can be found in an eye exam, which is why it is important to get one. Unless you want to go blind from glaucoma or something. Your choice, but even though I no longer need glasses I still go every year. Good thing too since they found I have high pressure in my left eye which can lead to said glaucoma if untreated. If being able to see is important to you then you should go, because I'm pretty sure blindness would be more of a pain than getting an eye exam.
unless he has one of those ACA policies with the huge deductible that doesn't help you at all.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:44 AM 01-19-2018
Contacts have side effects associated with them, and vision is labile. Don't be a moron. Sacrifice 45 minutes and get an eye exam once a year.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up