Page 4797 of 4797
« First < 3797429746974747478747934794479547964797
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I much prefer trading back. Let another team take JJ.
Why don't you just jump ship to the chiefs?

I mean c'mon, you have a chance to ride a gravy train with biscuit wheels, to watch many more superbowls.

Why waste your time with Denver?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I mean c'mon, you have a chance to ride a gravy train with biscuit wheels, to watch many more superbowls.

I've tried with him. Saved him a seat on the Chiefs' bandwagon and everything. Told him he was too good for them. He won't budge. Too stubborn.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I've tried with him. Saved him a seat on the Chiefs' bandwagon and everything. Told him he was too good for them. He won't budge. Too stubborn.
There's only so much Paxton Lynch, Russell Wilson and Zach Wilson a man can take.

He will break...eventually.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel Today, 04:18 PM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel. Reason: No
Mile High Mania 05:28 PM Today
There's only so much Paxton Lynch, Russell Wilson and Zach Wilson a man can take.

He will break...eventually.
Nah, will never break. Just have to deal with it until they turn it around.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:29 PM Today
When Zach Wilson runs out of that tunnel as QB1 this season you're going to rethink where you are in your football life.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:36 PM Today
When Zach Wilson runs out of that tunnel as QB1 this season you're going to rethink where you are in your football life.
Well, if that happens… much drinking will be required. I don’t see it happening though. They’re drafting a QB and if that rookie isn’t QB1, then it will be Stidham week one as QB1. Not suggesting that’s any better than ZW.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:54 PM Today
Might as well. You now have your starter with the Zach Attack. Now Paton/Payton can focus on drafting the next Taysom Hill.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:57 PM Today
It would be a good move. McCarthy is a guaranteed bust.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:20 PM Today

You said that 7 years ago.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:00 PM Today
Wow, those uniforms are putrid. No matter how many times you try to run from yourself, there you are... I prefer the old Orange Crush and yet, there's been multiple changes since then. How many uniform changes did the Chiefs make during their lean times?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:20 PM Today

We'd have daily AFC West rundown if he was a Chief fan :-) they loved rubbing it in our faces when the table was turned
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
This is what brought this troll, toddler, twat or whatever the kids vernacular is these days, to come out and attempt to talk some smack?

Sit down knowmo, enjoy your Zach Wilson year
[Reply]
RunKC 09:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Right. He essentially has to hope the pundits are wrong and the Patriots are willing to move off 3. If not Minnesota is in way better position to trade up than Denver and both need a QB badly.
I heard a pod today saying Denver would have to offer a player to outbid the Vikings.

It would have to be something like 12, Surtain and a 2025 2nd to even get the trading team interested and even then that probably won’t be enough.
[Reply]
Page 4797 of 4797
« First < 3797429746974747478747934794479547964797
Up