ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 97
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Amnorix 01:08 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hail Sir Mahomes:
I am a Rookie here so take it easy on me. So with my first post ever....

F*** the Patriots.

You're off to a good start. With that one post you're already far more popular than I am after 16 years and tens of thousands of posts. :-)
[Reply]
Simplicity 01:09 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Part of the reason it's always available for me :-)

Octopodes is just the proper pluralization of Octopus, since it has a Greek root rather than a Latin one. It's a very nerdy user name and has nothing to do with football, but I'm not not generally speaking a jerk so if someone knows me from another forum or something I like them to be able to recognize who I am. So I stick with it.
Giant Octopodes more like Giant Octopussy am i right
[Reply]
Simplicity 01:10 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
You're off to a good start. With that one post you're already far more popular than I am after 16 years and tens of thousands of posts. :-)
Who are you?
[Reply]
Sorce 01:34 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by TransferBanned:
Who are you?
He lived close to this girl.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:54 PM 09-12-2019
Just like pretty much everything ever, this thread was better before the brotherfucking Cheatriot fans showed up to tell us how to be fans and espouse their hypocrisy.

Exempting of course the couple long time guys that can actually talk ball like reasonable humans.

Fucking brotherfuckers.
[Reply]
threebag 02:04 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Just like pretty much everything ever, this thread was better before the brotherfucking Cheatriot fans showed up to tell us how to be fans and espouse their hypocrisy.

Exempting of course the couple long time guys that can actually talk ball like reasonable humans.

Fucking brotherfuckers.
Muslims?
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:18 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Muslims?
IDK if they are are not. But I'm pretty sure the Cheatriot fans that infest this place when they think it's prudent to troll are having sexual relations with their brothers.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 02:46 PM 09-12-2019
Saw this on Pats Planet, it does sum up Antonio Brown pretty well

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:53 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hail Sir Mahomes:
I am a Rookie here so take it easy on me. So with my first post ever....

F*** the Patriots.
You seem nice! Welcome to chiefsplanet dot com, which in my opinion is the best Chiefs fan forum on the internet!

If some members happen to make pseudo-gay advances towards you, it's just their way of saying they like you, and it's probably nothing you should be worried about! They're just trying to say they like you! This is a safe community!

Welcome!
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:02 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by TransferBanned:
Who are you?
Someone with seniority over you n00b. :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:16 PM 09-12-2019
What a great Thursday afternoon. Good time as ever to make this the daily reminder that Patriots fans are literal garbage.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09-12-2019, 03:19 PM
This message has been deleted by Naptown Chief.
Simplicity 03:32 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Someone with seniority over you n00b. :-)
2011 is hardly n00b and I would probably make the claim a Chiefs fan on a Chiefs board would have a lot more pulling power than a Tom Brady blowhard.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 03:51 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I should have written “did you really just post that unironically”.

Also, I’m not a Chiefs fan.
Fair enough . . .

I just do not want to see the NFL do anything that is shouldn't do yet, or start a trend.

Blindly suspending someone off the cuff is not one of them and will start a slippery slope.

In the past the NFL has swayed to the desires of the media and the masses. Suspending E. Elliot when its own investigator said there was nothing to see is one of them. It has also unnecessarily suspended players on other teams too.
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 03:56 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Fair enough . . .

I just do not want to see the NFL do anything that is shouldn't do yet, or start a trend.

Blindly suspending someone off the cuff is not one of them and will start a slippery slope.

In the past the NFL has swayed to the desires of the media and the masses. Suspending E. Elliot when its own investigator said there was nothing to see is one of them. It has also unnecessarily suspended players on other teams too.
Someone copies Browns lawsuit and makes a few changes. Finds a homeless person and pays them some money to deliver the lawsuit to court. Definitely something NFL is afraid of.

Goodell should have banned him for the stuff he did in Raiders. Now it's harder.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 03:56 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
What a great Thursday afternoon. Good time as ever to make this the daily reminder that Patriots fans are literal garbage.
BryanBushy . . . why don't you join us Pats fans. If you only knew how rewarding it is on this side . . . :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEcwAWi6dk
[Reply]
Page 76 of 97
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up