ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 97
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:57 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He also added this gem: "Miami is a good team."
Somewhat accurate. They seem to suck when playing in Miami.
[Reply]
Bump 05:57 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They're all Patriots dick lickers in the end.

Rapetriots could sign Joseph Stalin next week and the ****ers will line up and be all oh wow what a savvy move by Bill! While he says they're on to to the Soviet empire

There's zero accountability in that franchise for a culture of sex crimes and it's disgusting that any fan would white knight for a team that had any response that wasn't "stay home until you sort your shit out dude"
That should go without saying, Boston people love them some Stalin.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 06:05 PM 09-11-2019
why worry about a petty thing like RAPE when there's a football game against the Miami Dolphins to win???
Yes there is a game on Sunday that the coaches and the players need to get ready for game. The players and coaches understand the seriousness of the situation on both side of the civil suit, but them talking about it is not going to make it better or worse.

BB made this point perfectly clear in the presser, as he always does.

Let the league and the non football portion of the Pats organization handle it and a decision will come in due time one way or the other.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 06:09 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If this were 99% of players in the league (which includes our golden boy Mahomes), you wouldn't be able to suspend the person just on the basis of these accusations, as it would set a precedent and you'd give a green light to extortion going forward which could easily be used as a weapon to shift the competitive balance.

But this is hardly an isolated incident for Brown. Aside from the ultra-erratic behavior, he's had genuine issues which may have warranted a suspension in isolation. This should be the cherry on the top.

Yes, I hate the Patriots. And yes, I wish the plague and pox on all of them. But this guy doesn't remotely get the benefit of the doubt of a straight-up comparison to Mahomes. As ever, the NFL is not a court of law, nor is the public opinion that will set the narrative here.

Mr. Weathers - you strike me as a reasonable person, but putting up your flag and dying on AB hill isn't remotely something you would be doing had your not team signed him and had you not needed to justify it.
On one hand i see where you are coming from. . .

At the same time though we can not open the door and treat different people different and say just because you have X amount of baggage we get to forgo due process and suspend you from the get go.

Then down the road how big does the X amount have to be before you can suspend without an investigation.

It is a bad precedent. The NFL needs to set a standard and stick to it.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 06:11 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Very damning texts
She passed a polygraph
Multiple red flag incidents in his recent past
The - not a money grab - amount she is asking for

It all adds up to a very damning picture, and it will be true karmic justice when he’s placed on the exempt list
I'm not saying Antonio is innocent, at all, and if he's guilty 30 years would be getting off light in my book.

But none of that is accurate.

The texts include no admission of wrongdoing and instead includes specific rebukes of the idea anything wrong was done, claiming instead it's a blatant cash grab.

Polygraphs are useless, and are generally not admissible in a court of law for a reason. It would be more accurate to call them stress detectors than lie detectors, and they both often think someone is lying when they're not (because they're stressed out for some reason) and fail to detect when someone is lying, as long as they're calm while doing so.

I'm not aware of any accusations of sexual assault in his past. Yes I know he's a terrible person, but contrary to how folks wish things worked, someone sucking as a human being is not evidence of guilt of a specific offense.

The amount of money she is asking for is TBD. The 75k, as has been explained many times in this thread, is just the minimum. I'd guess she goes for somewhere between 1.6 mil and 3 million, if I'm being cynical, but we won't know until way later in the process.

Again none of that means anything, he very well could be guilty, and if he is I hope she gets all his money and he rots in jail until his dick falls off. Just wanted to make sure you weren't under false impressions regarding where we're at right now. For me personally it's always innocent until proven guilty, and the jury is very much so still out on this one.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:11 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Yes there is a game on Sunday that the coaches and the players need to get ready for game. The players and coaches understand the seriousness of the situation on both side of the civil suit, but them talking about it is not going to make it better or worse.

BB made this point perfectly clear in the presser, as he always does.

Let the league and the non football portion of the Pats organization handle it and a decision will come in due time one way or the other.
If they actually handled it, sure. Letting a guy accused of rape (with enough of a trail to lead you to think that there might be something to the suit) practice and prepare for live game action is not how you handle a situation like that.

The Chiefs handled it 100% the correct way. Sorry the team you like is a piece of shit. Maybe not support the enabling.

I wouldn't be cool with it at all.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 06:12 PM 09-11-2019
That's rich coming from the guy talking about state laws about a federal case.

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...-in-court.html

There, I did it for you.
It was a general comment. If you choose to glom onto that that's your shortcoming
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:13 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
It was a general comment. If you choose to glom onto that that's your shortcoming
Spin it!

"This guy that keeps getting into trouble is just misunderstood you guys"

-Rapetriot apologists
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 06:14 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This is what a gutless, bandwagoning, hypocritical fraud looks like:
Please.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 06:14 PM 09-11-2019
Spin it!

"This guy that keeps getting into trouble is just misunderstood you guys"

-Rapetriot apologists
You'd fit in well in communist states
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:15 PM 09-11-2019
Whatever you say, you piece of shit.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 06:16 PM 09-11-2019
Whatever you say, you piece of shit.
Ditto
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:17 PM 09-11-2019
Sorry but we don't support rapists.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:17 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I know you’re a sports radio guy, did you hear Eisen today?

He was all about exempting him, he sees the weight stacking up... “the NFL doesn’t want or need something like this tarnishing the 100 year anniversary”
No I didn’t. What was he saying the NFL should do?
[Reply]
New World Order 06:21 PM 09-11-2019
The accuser has known Brown for 10 years, passed a polygraph, has the most vulgar texts that may corroborate her story and multiple people were aware of the incident right after it happened.

He should be on the exempt list. Period.

Anyone that says otherwise is just prioritizing football over this incident.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 97
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up