ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 97
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:13 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Patriots are such sleazy fucks
why worry about a petty thing like RAPE when there's a football game against the Miami Dolphins to win???
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:14 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Feel free to google it yourself while you're searching up your rape Defense, as it'll let you know that a polygraph admittance is up to the judge presiding the case.

He also can be punished without even being Guilty. If he can't produce evidence to support himself beyond she's a money hungry whore, he's ****ed. Ask Ezekiel Elliot.
I think you need to do the same. Varies from state to state, both parties consent and when/what the testing standard is.

In trials the burden of proving guilt is on the prosecution.

Just because Goodell can suspend a player doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Elliot should have sued the NFL. He never should have been suspended.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:15 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jackin' dicks on backs for jesus

:-)
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:15 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Legally, sure.

But not with the NFL's investigation.
If the NFL was a brain they'd ditch the shitty investigative apparatus and defer to the legal system to determine guilt/suspensions.

But since they don't....
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:16 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
I think you need to do the same. Varies from state to state, both parties consent and when/what the testing standard is.

In trials the burden of proving guilt is on the prosecution.

Just because Goodell can suspend a player doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Elliot should have sued the NFL. He never should have been suspended.
It's a federal civil trial, you dumb ass.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:17 PM 09-11-2019
My wife rapes me on the reg. It's glorious...
[Reply]
jettio 05:17 PM 09-11-2019
Seems like this accuser has 3 lawyers from 3 firms representing her.

If they actually plan to produce her for questioning with NFL investigators next week after a wedding, she is likely to be credible unless her lawyers have no damn sense at all.

If she does interview next week, AB will end up on exempt list unless she makes a terrible impression.

So is the $9 million already in AB's hands?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:

If they actually plan to produce her for questioning with NFL investigators next week after a wedding, she is likely to be credible unless her lawyers have no damn sense at all.

If she does interview next week, AB will end up on exempt list unless she makes a terrible impression.

Hopefully Brown plays this weekend and breaks something.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:21 PM 09-11-2019
It's a federal civil trial, you dumb ass.
The point is the standard dumb ass.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:22 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
My wife rapes me on the reg. It's glorious...
does she jack on your back?
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:22 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:

No. $5m now. $4m later all recoverable
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:22 PM 09-11-2019
The point is the standard dumb ass.
You have no idea what you're even talking about, which is the point. Rape apologist guy.

You might want to huddle up with your fellow rape lovers on patsfans and come up with a better Defense.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:25 PM 09-11-2019
You have no idea what you're even talking about, which is the point. Rape apologist guy.
Neither do you. Nice redirect of the discussion.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:28 PM 09-11-2019
Neither do you. Nice redirect of the discussion.
That's rich coming from the guy talking about state laws about a federal case.

Originally Posted by :
Federal courts have their own rules on when to allow the admission of polygraph test evidence, and it is generally at the judge’s discretion.
https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...-in-court.html

There, I did it for you.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:38 PM 09-11-2019
I'm sure that was the Chiefs intent.....give him time to sort out his life. During the offseason....
It was, indeed. Tyreek was completely honest with the organization from the outset, and they had his back throughout the process.

As the Kareem Hunt fiasco proved, the Chiefs will cut your ass in a heartbeat; Khunt lied to Reid and Clark Hunt. He told them he never left his hotel room, and they said they had his back as long as he was completely forthcoming. When the video surfaced, it turned out he lied, and they cut him.

Veach, Reid, and Clark Hunt want a Super Bowl, sure. But they also care about their players and their player's families.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 97
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up