ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 97
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:51 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Because it’s very possible that you will be allowing a rapist to play for your team this Sunday.

Until he’s cleared, the classy thing to do would be to suspend him pending an investigation.
Ok let's test that.

So if a woman accuses Mahomes of raping her, but never goes to the cops to press charges but files a civil suit instead seeking $ you think the Chiefs should suspend him?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:51 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Nick Wright points out that nearly every time Brown gets in the shit, he claims "they're" just after his money.
:-). Holy shit! WTF happened to Cris Carter's eyebrows. Did he paint those on or did he glue them on. :-)

Is this a new trend? Eyebrows for your eyeglasses
[Reply]
srvy 04:52 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
And I'm scratching my head wondering how Detoxing did what he said he's done in post 757 without having the woman tied down

!!! Not Safe For Work video!!!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:53 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Ok let's test that.

So if a woman accuses Mahomes of raping her, but never goes to the cops to press charges but files a civil suit instead seeking $ you think the Chiefs should suspend him?
Look at this rape apologist

Look at him. Talk about not classy at all. Patriots fans are such garbage to defend rape.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:53 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Because he's got a gigantic list of conduct that's a detriment to the league. At some point you have to give the piling accusations some merit.

Rape Fan.
So accusations are a standard of proof?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:54 PM 09-11-2019
Why is suspending a player in which has not been charged with a crime the right thing to do?
Right thing to do? That’s really subjective. We each probably have a different definition of what the right thing to do is in this situation.

If I’m the Patriots, I would suspend him like the Chiefs suspended Hill and allow the investigation to play out before making a decision.

He isn’t vital to the Patriots winning. They’ll be more than good without him. We all know that.

Which scenario is worse:

Playing him (which can be seen as passively supporting him) and having him turn out to be guilty.

-or-

Not playing him and having him turn out to be innocent.

It’s safe to assume that the Patriots know more about the situation than any of us. The way they respond to this situation as it unfolds will tell us a lot.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:54 PM 09-11-2019

Look at him. Talk about not classy at all. Patriots fans are such garbage to defend rape.
Call yourself classy all you want.

Your standard of proof are allegations.

Pathetic.
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:55 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He shouldn't play while the NFL investigates something this serious.

Reek wasn't even charged with anything and he was suspended by his own team...for months.

Pats aren't doing the right thing, and you know it.

:-) How many games did he miss again? Oh, right. Zero. This stuff came out YESTERDAY. JFC.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:55 PM 09-11-2019
So accusations are a standard of proof?
Polygraph tests that the victim passed and the messages from AB that said "fuk u btch I cm n ur bck lmao" are pretty damning. Start combining this other trainer "is money hungry" this chef "is money hungry" the people he threw furniture at "are money hungry"

When are you going to stop being an enabler because he can catch a football real good? Rape lover.
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:56 PM 09-11-2019
Ok let's test that.

Mahomes isn’t a dolphin.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:56 PM 09-11-2019
Why is suspending a player in which has not been charged with a crime the right thing to do?
We suspended Tyreek from draft weekend in March all the way to the start of training camp in July while he was under investigation - not only was he never charged with a crime, it turns out that he didn't do anything, it was his "baby momma" and her family trying to extort him.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:56 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Right thing to do? That’s really subjective. We each probably have a different definition of what the right thing to do is in this situation.

If I’m the Patriots, I would suspend him like the Chiefs suspended Hill and allow the investigation to play out before making a decision.

He isn’t vital to the Patriots winning. They’ll be more than good without him. We all know that.

Which scenario is worse:

Playing him (which can be seen as passively supporting him) and having him turn out to be guilty.

-or-

Not playing him and having him turn out to be innocent.

It’s safe to assume that the Patriots know more about the situation than any of us. The way they respond to this situation as it unfolds will tell us a lot.
The Chiefs suspended Hill because social services was investigating a potential abuse case. They were already reeling from Hunt's issue and decided it was a good PR measure.

Again...an accusation.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:57 PM 09-11-2019
Jackin' dicks on backs for jesus

Pastor Mark stands up for wrongly accused Antonio Brown @AB84!��❤️

Donating $1.2 Million to his legal defense!

“This is clearly a hit job. AB is a man of God, he has attended my congregation for years.”#NeverForget pic.twitter.com/jeW0dsTtzq

— Pastor Mark Foundation® (@PastorMarkFnd) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:57 PM 09-11-2019

Rapetriots.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:57 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
We suspended Tyreek from draft weekend in March all the way to the start of training camp in July while he was under investigation - not only was he never charged with a crime, it turns out that he didn't do anything, it was his "baby momma" and her family trying to extort him.
I'm aware of the situation and I don't think he should have been suspended.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 97
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up