ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 97
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 09-11-2019
Clown.

Tom Brady on the Antonio Brown situation - "Things that don't involve me, don't involve me" pic.twitter.com/R5jAiYiu1o

— Patriots on NBCSB (@NBCSPatriots) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
bdj23 02:44 PM 09-11-2019
They exempt list this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:45 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Is Antonio Brown a dolphin?
HIGHLY underrated post.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:46 PM 09-11-2019
It blows my mind how narratives work.

The narrative form day one was Tyreek was guilty. The narrative the second this news broke was that it was a cash grab simply because of timing and the fact that it’s a civil suit.

People make up their minds so fucking quickly.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:48 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

The narrative form day one was Tyreek was guilty. The narrative the second this news broke was that it was a cash grab simply because of timing and the fact that it’s a civil suit.

People make up their minds so ****ing quickly.
Because Tyreek Hill plead guilty to punching and choking his pregnant gf.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:49 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
The ...THREE TIMES....thing is where it all falls apart.

This needs to just be ignored by the NFL/Pats.
Jesus Christ you're a dumb fuck.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:54 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I understand that, but has Antonio Brown been a saint the last 2 years?

Dudes almost killed a kid, been accused of domestic abuse and rape, fucker over his personal trainer who is suing, and had an incident with a personal chef. Now there’s something about child endangerment. Not to mention all of the football stuff. The guy is a grade A POS who should NEVER be given the benefit of the doubt.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:57 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Clown.GOAT

FYP. :-)

But seriously, what do you want him to say? All he can do is wait and let those who are able to decide (NFL and the Patriots) decide whether he stays or goes, or is suspended or not.
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 03:03 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
They exempt list this piece of shit yet?
With all the new info coming, I very much doubt he will exempt listed. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:04 PM 09-11-2019
Patriots are letting Brown break helmet rules of course

@PhilHecken @UniWatch doesn't look like Antonio Brown is wearing the Xenith shadow. Looks like an older model Schutt to me. pic.twitter.com/P0yzAblmXa

— Barsotta (@Barsotta) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 03:04 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:
With all the new info coming, I very much doubt he will exempt listed. :-)
New info? Like what?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:08 PM 09-11-2019

The irony is that people assume it's a cash grab because he just got paid by the Pats (less then what he woulda got from the Raiders prior to the lawsuit, AND he was already well paid by Pitt).

Tyreek was ALSO about to get paid, but did anyone (aside from Chiefs fans) even consider the idea of a cash grab? Not a chance.

Fucking piece of shit motherfuckers.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:10 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
FYP. :-)

But seriously, what do you want him to say? All he can do is wait and let those who are able to decide (NFL and the Patriots) decide whether he stays or goes, or is suspended or not.
Your team has a worse history with this shit than the Raiders, and all they ever do is excuse it and ignore it. That's exactly what Tom is doing here. Not giving a shit.

Can he catch passes or not? That's all they care about.

The national media talks about the Chiefs not giving a fuck about character, yet look at the Patriots.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:15 PM 09-11-2019
I think we can all pretty much assume that if the NFL doesn't suspend or exempt him, he'll play. The Pats sure as hell won't do anything about him. That's above their standards.

So most likely nothing will come of this and he'll suite up, likely this Sunday.

With that said, how fucking hilarious would it be if (Watson?) doesn't give up #84 to Brown, and he throws a tantrum over that shit?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:17 PM 09-11-2019

Originally Posted by RunKC:
But that's not the dispositive angle, at least for me.

The dispositive angle here is an accuser, who will have to either prove or live with the failure to prove her allegations.

Tyreek's choronology was; child broke arm, fixed without incident, then people made noise about suspicions and chid services looked into the matter, . . . the noise started with anyone and everyone 'connecting the dots' and 'coming to obvious conclusions.' What was absent was an actual accusation from either the GF or the child.

AB's situation has someone putting in writing, filed with the court, a series of allegations, and AB's pre-existing correspondance corroborating the gist of the events, but with a different narrative regarding consent.

Tyreek's 'history' is just a dot to connect in a web of inferences. It's relevance is not established and the gravity of it remains to be seen.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 97
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up