ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 97
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:11 PM 09-10-2019
My initial thought was that it was the Raiders that filed the suit.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:11 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
This is beyond ridiculous, so he raped her....THREE.....times, ha~~~~

How does that work?
Everyone thinks it's easy to disentangle from an abusive relationship until they have to do it themselves.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:11 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
“I doth pleasured mineself on your hinequarters. You are but a hag, and swindler of sorts. Thou hast thine nerve to request payment? Thineself and thine mother hath betrothed mine spirit and shall be considered common whores henceforth.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:11 PM 09-10-2019
Fly like a butterfly . . .
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:12 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Probably nothing will come out on this but he did admit to jerking it on her back while she slept or some shit. Could be a kablamy if he admits to that.
Mmmmmhmmmm.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:12 PM 09-10-2019
Anyone know how long this realistically has been in the works? Like how long has it taken her to get to this point with her legal team?

A lot of people are going to speculate that this has to do with him signing with the Patriots in some way. Sounds like she would’ve had to act awful quick for that to be true.

If it’s financially motivated, I would assume this is probably tied more to when he signed the deal with Oakland.

Sounds like from the texts, he’s going to have to make the claim that it was all consensual.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:12 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
No, but who hasn't begged for sex repeatedly then finally got her to relent and agree to let you jack off on her back? Am I right? UPTOP!
Ummmmm...I hope this is how you sarcasm and stuff.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:13 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
99 no's and a one reluctant yes is a definite yes
This guy fucks.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:13 PM 09-10-2019
Why couldn't this have been released on Friday
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:13 PM 09-10-2019
I skeet, grandmama!!

I SKEET!!!
[Reply]
-King- 07:14 PM 09-10-2019
Probably nothing will come out on this but he did admit to jerking it on her back while she slept or some shit. Could be a kablamy if he admits to that.
Those are 2 separate sentences.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 07:15 PM 09-10-2019
Wow. I knew he was going to cause distractions and drama at some point in NE but didn't think it would take less than 24 hours after officially joining the team.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:15 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
tyreek hill: you should be scared of me too, bitch

antonio brown: hold my beer
Florio: "Now, it's not an issue of IF he'll be suspended but WHEN, because even though your lawyer produces a leaked letter that denies all allegations, the evidence that was obtained in which such threatening language was used towards another person falls directly within the NFL's personal conduct policy, which is the same policy that suspended Jimmy Smith for four games..."

Or something like that.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:15 PM 09-10-2019
He he was saying she's a ho who let him jack on her back and slept with him in his bed.

I'm curious what instigated the little rant. It's borderline incoherent and reduntant as hell. He basically just says he played her and she's a ho and a loser who lives with her mom and failed at everything in her life.

Smells like she's angry he pulled the ol' pump n' dump though.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:15 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Why couldn't this have been released on Friday
Because what better team to be embarrassed after all their grandstanding about how horrible Hill was.... IF it's true, and not just an unfounded accusation its karma in a way
[Reply]
Page 5 of 97
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up