ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 66
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 07:12 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the chiefs never said anything
So how is it a slow rollback?
[Reply]
-King- 07:15 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He'll be back in three weeks imo!!!..just got a feeling.
I say they give him 4 weeks to recover and 1 week to get back in game shape and back in the fold and he's back by week 7. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see him back week 6 because of how well he takes care of his body and how little it would take for him to get in game shape.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:17 AM 09-11-2019
hopefully he comes back for the home game against Houston Oct 14 .

If not against the Packers 2 weeks later
[Reply]
RunKC 07:18 AM 09-11-2019
The history of others with this injury was around 5 weeks. That’s probably what this will be
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:27 AM 09-11-2019
Was listening to a doctor talk about this yesterday on ESPN and they stated only 3% of all collarbone injuries fall into this category. The whole Amendola injury situation led to training of all NFL medical teams so that local hospitals would have a response for this particular situation including a trauma surgeon being on call.
[Reply]
O.city 07:50 AM 09-11-2019
Yeah, I think he'll be back before 4 weeks.

I bet he's back for the Bronco or Lions game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So how is it a slow rollback?
First "report" of what might happen was "a couple" weeks from PFT.

This likely came from a source close to the Chiefs, who are feeding that info to media members.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, I think he'll be back before 4 weeks.

I bet he's back for the Bronco or Lions game.
Ain't happening.

Even Rapsheet floated the idea this morning that it could be longer than six weeks.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:21 AM 09-11-2019
Would be nice to get him back for the Thursday nighter in Dungver. Fresh legs to help with the short week.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:23 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Ain't happening.

Even Rapsheet floated the idea this morning that it could be longer than six weeks.
I don't understand why you are having trouble grasping the fact that this is a variable length injury. No one knows. He's week to week, and he'll play when he can play. Any other number is just guesswork.
[Reply]
-King- 08:24 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't understand why you are having trouble grasping the fact that this is a variable length injury. No one knows. He's week to week, and he'll play when he can play. Any other number is just guesswork.
Because he's already committed to the idea of 6+ weeks which will allow him to claim being right and being right and trolling is all he cares about.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 AM 09-11-2019
Basically no one thinks it's going to be less than four weeks now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:27 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Because he's already committed to the idea of 6+ weeks which will allow him to claim being right and being right and trolling is all he cares about.
It would not make me right. It would make my source accurate. And I would like to trust him so I can use him in the future to bring you more rumors. Because rumors are fun!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:31 AM 09-11-2019
Clay has been the most annoying faggot on this board ever since the Tyreek shit.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:33 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
https://www.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4595923/
This does not vindicate you, you realize. "Damaging the aortic arch" does not mean the same thing as "cutting off blood supply to the aorta"

A very traumatic dislocation could tear through a lot of mediastinal structures, including the aortic arch, leading to devastating bleeding, morbidity, etc.

You don't understand, and I can't help you understand.

If you had said "nearly severing the aorta" or "nearly damaging the aorta" you would be right, but you didn't.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 66
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up