ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 66
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Hydrae 02:48 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I was a little surprised that they didn't challenge for offensive pass interference on that play.
The second replay showed that while Sammy pushed Ramsey off a bit, Ramsey had a good hold of his jersey. So I think under a review this would not have been changed.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:16 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
I'm cool with him being gay, and I think it would be fantastic for him ($$) and the league if he came out as gay while the best corner in the league.
That would be cool. Ive always thought it would be badass if a player (in any sport) came out as gay while giving their MVP acceptance speech.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:20 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Haven't watched the video, but that initial image is a great display of the anatomy
https://www.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4595923/

Originally Posted by :
Posterior dislocation of the sterno‐clavicular (SC) joint is a rare injury in athletes. It normally occurs in high collision sports such as American football or rugby. Acute posterior dislocations of the SC joint can be life‐threatening as the posteriorly displaced clavicle can cause damage to vital vascular and respiratory structures such as the aortic arch, the carotid and subclavian arteries, and the trachea. The potential severity of a posterior SC joint dislocation provides multiple challenges for clinicians involved in the emergency care and treatment of this condition. Integration of clinical examination observations, rapid critical thinking, and appropriate diagnostic imaging are often required to provide the best management and outcome for the injured athlete. The criterion for return‐to‐play and participation in collision sports after suffering a posterior dislocation of the SC joint are unclear due to the rarity of this injury. The purpose of this case report is to describe the management, from the initial on‐field evaluation through the return‐to‐sport, of a collegiate Division I football player following a traumatic sports‐related posterior SC joint dislocation. The rehabilitation process and the progression to return to participation are also presented and briefly discussed.

[Reply]
O.city 06:16 AM 09-11-2019
Out 4-6 weeks per Rappaport. Not going on IR as of now, so I'm guessing that means they think it'll be more towards the 4 end.
[Reply]
thabear04 06:18 AM 09-11-2019
Perfect just in time for the Green Bay game.
[Reply]
chiefsfan15 06:30 AM 09-11-2019
This might be a good thing in the end. Hill will come back fresh at midseason. Our offensive talent is so overpowering that the workload will just shift to other guys who will be fine.
[Reply]
TEX 06:34 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefsfan15:
This might be a good thing in the end. Hill will come back fresh at midseason. Our offensive talent is so overpowering that the workload will just shift to other guys who will be fine.
Nothing good about it except thar he is not going to be out longer.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:39 AM 09-11-2019
slow rollback from "a couple" to "4-6"

:-)
[Reply]
-King- 06:42 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
slow rollback from "a couple" to "4-6"

:-)
The chiefs never said a couple.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The chiefs never said a couple.
the chiefs never said anything
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:47 AM 09-11-2019
I’ll take it
[Reply]
scho63 06:54 AM 09-11-2019
I'd like to see him back for the Texans game but he could even be used as a decoy a game or two earlier just running routes to clear out defenses and keep them honest.

He could probably catch one armed-one handed too!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:05 AM 09-11-2019
He'll be back in three weeks imo!!!..just got a feeling.
[Reply]
TEX 07:09 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He'll be back in three weeks imo!!!..just got a feeling.
Id want him back that soon only if fully healed. Dont want to chance anything. The team had a plan in the offseason to deal with his absense - time to roll with it.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:11 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Id want him back that soon only if fully healed. Dont want to chance anything. The team had a plan in the offseason to deal with his absense - time to roll with it.
Yeah tbh I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Mecole and Robinson can do now as they are likely to be left wide open as defenses try to cover Sammy and Travis :-) .
[Reply]
Page 37 of 66
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up