ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2256 of 4783
« First < 1256175621562206224622522253225422552256 225722582259226022662306235627563256 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 01:57 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yeah, you guys really hit on Mahomes. The kid is a stud. As for sucking after a SB run I'll take it. We got a couple of appearances and one win out of the deal. Works for me. I like this Fangio guy. Reminds me of a cross between Wade Phillips and John Fox but with a bit more bite. Could be fun.
I might be a lone chiefs fan on this. But I love watching Chiefs/Broncos games when theyre both good. It makes the games more exciting and the rivalry is much better. I love to hate you guys! Fangio seems like he might be a good fit. Most teams are only as good as their QB is. Average/good teams are what you have with the Alex Smiths of the world. Elite teams are the brady/manning type teams. Denver still has some elite pieces of defense. Their offense needs a lot of work tho.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:35 PM 01-22-2019
Hey guys. Sorry for your loss. I was rooting for you Sunday.

Great Coogliy Moogliy, I am going to do my best to stay away and serve my bet with the mouthbreather who's name I forgot. If I do pop over it will be to ask a legit question and not troll.

There are a lot of you I feel real bad for, most of you know who you are. I remember how it felt to lose to the Jags and then Ravens in the playoffs. Losing a SB is different because no matter what happened in the game you made it there. I hope you guys get to understand that one day. No fanbase should have to go 50 years without getting to a Championship game. You should have done it while the Broncos were down though! LOL

Anywho I do have one question and I can't seem to find an answer for it on google. What happened to Chris Jones? I saw him limp off late in the 4th and he never came back in. You guys missed him big time in OT. Houston had like one pressure in OT and he was easily redirected. Belly was smart going big and throwing out of run formations to limit Dee Ford who isn't great vs the run.

The one thing that makes SB50 and even getting to SB48 was that we had to beat the Pats in their prime to get there.

Congrats to losschef on finally getting his AFC Championship loss that he has waited some 5 years to get. He must be rolling around in pig farmers shit with joy.

Also Defenses win Championships. I heard talking heads say all year that a shoot out favors kFc. Well the chefs lost every shoot out they were in this year if you count the Chugger loss. You need help at every level on the D. Your O is one of the best in the NFL though the OL struggled in the 1st half. It still takes a stop on D to win big games. You should have the cap to do some upgrades but you really need to land a DT, another OLB, 2 MLB's, a couple CB's and probably 2 safeties. I love Eric Berry but at 30 with his injury history and looking like just another dude along with Justin Houston, it might be time to get their replacements. Dee Ford is now your version of Michael Dean Perry, he was always football dumb and even after learning how to pass rush he still makes dumb mistakes.

Have a fun offseason and see you at TC time.

I will pop back to see if anyone answers my Chris Jones question.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:21 PM 01-24-2019
The Broncos named former player Chris Kuper as an assistant offensive line coach. Experts are unclear whether that's a step forward or a step backward.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...ive-line-coach
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:52 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Great Coogliy Moogliy, I am going to do my best to stay away and serve my bet with the mouthbreather who's name I forgot. If I do pop over it will be to ask a legit question and not troll.

There are a lot of you I feel real bad for, most of you know who you are. I remember how it felt to lose to the Jags and then Ravens in the playoffs. Losing a SB is different because no matter what happened in the game you made it there. I hope you guys get to understand that one day. No fanbase should have to go 50 years without getting to a Championship game. You should have done it while the Broncos were down though! LOL

Anywho I do have one question and I can't seem to find an answer for it on google. What happened to Chris Jones? I saw him limp off late in the 4th and he never came back in. You guys missed him big time in OT. Houston had like one pressure in OT and he was easily redirected. Belly was smart going big and throwing out of run formations to limit Dee Ford who isn't great vs the run.

The one thing that makes SB50 and even getting to SB48 was that we had to beat the Pats in their prime to get there.

Congrats to losschef on finally getting his AFC Championship loss that he has waited some 5 years to get. He must be rolling around in pig farmers shit with joy.

Also Defenses win Championships. I heard talking heads say all year that a shoot out favors kFc. Well the chefs lost every shoot out they were in this year if you count the Chugger loss. You need help at every level on the D. Your O is one of the best in the NFL though the OL struggled in the 1st half. It still takes a stop on D to win big games. You should have the cap to do some upgrades but you really need to land a DT, another OLB, 2 MLB's, a couple CB's and probably 2 safeties. I love Eric Berry but at 30 with his injury history and looking like just another dude along with Justin Houston, it might be time to get their replacements. Dee Ford is now your version of Michael Dean Perry, he was always football dumb and even after learning how to pass rush he still makes dumb mistakes.

Why the fuck would you give a shit about Chris Jones. Our defense doesn't need help at every level you dumbass. We just need a DC that has a fucking clue. And yes we will win a SB shortly whether the broncos are down or not because we have the QB. Something horseface can't seem to figure out how to draft. And whats so sad is he had a shot at Mahomes but was too stupid to identify talent at that position.
we should be watching the Chiefs play the Saints in this SB but the officiating is as clueless as your GM and left tackle. Now have a great offseason fisting your sister.
[Reply]
Best22 03:36 PM 01-24-2019
The 2013 and 2015 Patriots weren’t at their “prime”

Denver was lucky everyone (Steelers, Chiefs, Patriots) got hurt in 2015
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:03 PM 01-24-2019

Thanks for sliding that passive aggressive comment in the middle of your 'rah-rah', yet profoundly educational paragraph . . . . . . :-)

I'm sure we'll see you back here at TC time when Donkos can start their exciting preparation for the 'Race to 3rd place' campaign . . . . . .
[Reply]
tooge 04:22 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The Broncos named former player Chris Kuper as an assistant offensive line coach. Experts are unclear whether that's a step forward or a step backward.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...ive-line-coach
Looks to be more of a step sideways
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:24 PM 01-24-2019
You should have done it while the Broncos were down though! LOL
Lol....it will be sometime before your Donks are close to winning anything.
Sit back and watch as the Chiefs make your team look like a bigger clown show than they were this year.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 05:38 PM 01-24-2019

You aren't sorry so forget your inbred trollism - the real reason for your post. Move along and stay away.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:08 PM 01-24-2019
I forgot; Rectum and the REST of the circus think that Denver will be meaningful at some point before 5 to 10 years pass!

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:22 PM 02-11-2019

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:36 PM 02-11-2019
Heh, I forgot all about the Broncos. They're still a team , right?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:38 PM 02-11-2019
Lol. We tried to tell the Donktards that this would happen. But they refused to open their eyes and see it. He was a steal at $18 million. Just look what he did in Minnesota. He was soooo good in training camp. He hardly threw any interceptions, and man could he take command in the huddle. :-).
[Reply]
staylor26 05:45 PM 02-11-2019
But but but he sounds great in the huddle
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:21 AM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Heh, I forgot all about the Broncos. They're still a team , right?
Old. Conquered. News.

The Chiefs will get more up for playing these clowns than the fans will. We've already forgotten them and have our sights set MUCH higher.

Of course there are a few here who will wring their hands and sweat, but why? There is literally no point in fretting about the Broncos, division rival or not. Do have we have to sweep them 10 years in a row to prove this? I mean, we will of course, but it's no reason to get excited or worry. Denver and all they represent are a "worry-free" zone.

It is what it is.
[Reply]
Page 2256 of 4783
« First < 1256175621562206224622522253225422552256 225722582259226022662306235627563256 > Last »
Up