ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 152
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:46 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Are there really any GOOD Jewish posters?

Ohhhh,.... "newish!!!"

:-)
gentile
[Reply]
HMc 02:46 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Ah, a bright shining example of my point being driven home.

I'm not going anywhere, cockchugger. And I'm not here to amuse some reject from the ass of the world, either. In fact, I have a better idea - if my "moaning about how the place has gone to shit" annoys you so much, I'll just keep right on doing it. That and anything else I can do to make your stay as unenjoyable as possible.

Don't like it? Go find a nice soccer board to infest. Mate.
I'm amused by the fact that you think I care one way or the other about anything you say. So thanks for the chuckle.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:15 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by HMc:
I'm amused by the fact that you think I care one way or the other about anything you say. So thanks for the chuckle.
Is it true? Its illegal to take more than a 5 minute shower in Australia ?
[Reply]
seclark 04:05 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by FAX:
I like Mr. frazod just fine and my kitchen appliances dread his presence, but I must admit that, whenever the whole "ChiefsPlanet used to be great and now it sucks ass" subject rears its myopic head, it always makes me feel kind of sad.

I mean, there are some good, newish posters here along with veteran posters. The newer people add value to this place in my view and it's a slap in the face to those posters to claim that the Planet used to be better. Maybe it was just ... I don't know ... different?

Of course, the moron element is in high relief around here these days ... as is the pussy element. However, I'm pretty sure there were morons back in the days of yore. Otherwise, where did 1 slice toasters come from?

FAX
i agree that it's good to get new posters here. i always write, "www.chiefsplanet.com" on the bathroom walls at truck stops to do my part.
sec
[Reply]
Frazod 06:19 AM 03-23-2011
Yes, you care so little about what I say that you didn't even feel compelled to comment on it.

Go chew on some more paint chips, fucktard.
[Reply]
HMc 06:36 AM 03-23-2011
On the evidence, I don't think you know what "care" means. I am unsurprised.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:37 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I'm not really sure why you started sniping me all of a sudden, but that's okay. In any event, you'll receive your friend request from patteeu shortly.

And if I've done something to offend you over years, whatever it was, I earnestly hope that it continues to annoy you.
:-)I am taking a litte dig at you...mostly for amusement.
I enjoy most of your posts. It is comical in some of your posts in this thread that sounded somewhat like Dane.
Dont get too thinned skin, it is all good.
[Reply]
"Bob" Dobbs 07:00 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by seclark:
i agree that it's good to get new posters here. i always write, "www.chiefsplanet.com" on the bathroom walls at truck stops to do my part.
sec
OOoooooooh. So THAT'S how Clay found the site..
[Reply]
Frazod 07:00 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
:-)I am taking a litte dig at you...mostly for amusement.
I enjoy most of your posts. It is comical in some of your posts in this thread that sounded somewhat like Dane.
Dont get too thinned skin, it is all good.
Well, it seems some of the whiny little vags who apparently can't stand the thought of no longer being slapped around by Dane have transferred their butthurt to me. Just doing my part to oblige them. :-)
[Reply]
Frosty 07:04 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Groves:
I'll never quite understand why everyone doesn't have their settings for the maximum number of posts per page, which currently is 80, but I'd be ok with a 500 option.

Clicking is so yesteryear. No time for that noise.

I used to have mine set for 80 posts per page but Clay's GIF thread and the Epic Fail thread cured that. Even with a reasonably fast internet connection, 80 posts worth of animated GIFs loading at the same time would bring my computer to its knees.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:04 AM 03-23-2011
On the evidence, I don't think you know what "care" means. I am unsurprised.
I'm quite sure you don't know what it means. By all means, continue showing how much you don't care, douche. :-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:05 AM 03-23-2011
I must admit though, for a drama queen like Dane this topic is a fitting farewell.
[Reply]
Inspector 07:22 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.

I actually beat the rush and went insane in my late 40's. I had the energy needed to truly do justice to my state of insanity. I mean, c'mon, if I'm going to do something, might as well do it right, ya know?
[Reply]
Inspector 07:26 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The title of the PM I received was "Can someone please ban this ass?"
That shouldn't cause any problem posting. I rarely ever use my ass to type with. Creates too many typos.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:54 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs:
OOoooooooh. So THAT'S how Clay found the site..
I don't know about clay, but it would explain Badgirl. :-)
[Reply]
Page 104 of 152
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Up