ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Trolls on this board ?
royr17 05:59 PM 12-11-2004
Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:31 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.
You know, I haven't read this thread yet....but I gotta say, the thought has crossed my mind. There seems to be something going on.....kinda like with TJ, lately. Maybe they are both wrestling with their sexuality.

That, or maybe they both have the piles? :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:32 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Hell, who isn't?
Shut the fugg up, self. :-)

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:34 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by David.:
I think go chiefs is a fag :-) I mean....c'mon a twenty three year old virgin?!? Definitely gay.

NTTAWWT, of course. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:34 PM 12-11-2004
Well now, this is an interesting thread....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:

OK, roy, now I am going to address your stupid arguments.

Zach has changed? Showing troll-like behavior? You are on crack. Show me one example of troll-like behavior and I'll show you 50 other so called trolls.

Best buddies? We rarely talk to each other on this website. I treat Zach no differently than any other poster here. Hell if anything perhaps I am a little more critical of him than some other posters.

Sit there and tell him something and he tries to argue with you? Where the hell is it written that everyone has to agree with you? Perhaps he has differing opinions on some subjects, ever think of that?

Zach thinks he has all the class in the world? What's wrong with having a little self esteem like that?

WHO THE F*CK HAVE I EVER RUINED?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent thread starter were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:36 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Nonsense. Masturbation brightens the darkest of days.
Yeah, but when you are married at least you get to do it inside a real vagina. :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:37 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Yeah, but when you are married at least you get to do it inside a real vagina. :-)

That's one big vagina if you can sit inside it and choke your chicken...

BTW, I know married guys that still beat the meat regularly.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:39 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by UserName:
KNEEL BEFORE GOCHIEFS
You're requesting a BJ for your first sexual experience. Are you out of your mind....the minute she breaths on it, or her lips touch it....she's gettin' one helluva of a pearl necklace, eh?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:41 PM 12-11-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Well now, this is an interesting thread....
Damn straight. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:42 PM 12-11-2004
OK, roy, now I am going to address your stupid arguments.

Zach has changed? Showing troll-like behavior? You are on crack. Show me one example of troll-like behavior and I'll show you 50 other so called trolls.

Best buddies? We rarely talk to each other on this website. I treat Zach no differently than any other poster here. Hell if anything perhaps I am a little more critical of him than some other posters.

Sit there and tell him something and he tries to argue with you? Where the hell is it written that everyone has to agree with you? Perhaps he has differing opinions on some subjects, ever think of that?

Zach thinks he has all the class in the world? What's wrong with having a little self esteem like that?

WHO THE F*CK HAVE I EVER RUINED?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent thread starter were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What are you talking about? Self-esteem? Try arrogance. Zach is just an arrogant jack ass who acts tough behind a keyboard. Hell, he probably does it because he is routinely picked on in real life. Zach the bitch... yeah, I'm sure that is him in real life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 PM 12-11-2004
What are you talking about? Self-esteem? Try arrogance. Zach is just an arrogant jack ass who acts tough behind a keyboard. Hell, he probably does it because he is routinely picked on in real life. Zach the bitch... yeah, I'm sure that is him in real life.
Yeah I see your point. Zach's just an internet meanie.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 11:48 PM 12-11-2004
CHEEFS SUK! COWB0YS STOMPED YUO AT SUPERBOWLS! WEEL DO IT AGAIN!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:48 PM 12-11-2004
Yeah I see your point. Zach's just an internet meanie.

Exactly.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 11:50 PM 12-11-2004
I've always liked Zach. He's a cool guy. Not sure what Roy is talking about.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:50 PM 12-11-2004
I've met Zach, and thought he wasn't a decent enough guy. He's joined the dark side lately and has been tag-teaming me with TJ....I still think he's a good enough guy, but I'm beginnin' to wonder if he's a closet Bronco fan though.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up