ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 37
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
Mecca 08:04 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What the fuck are you doing to get to 4 TB a month? Streaming 24/7?
Game downloading plays in to it more than anything I think like I just had a 60 gig update on Doom.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:10 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Really doubtful.
Oh really...

[Reply]
Fish 08:11 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Game downloading plays in to it more than anything I think like I just had a 60 gig update on Doom.
Motherfuckers just reset every Doom multiplayer character back to level 1, and implemented a new level up system. My character was maxed out, everything unlocked, every hack module was full. Boop, gone.
[Reply]
Boon 07:45 PM 07-24-2017
Fish,
Are you familiar with Mobdro for Android?
Opinion, plusses, minuses, etc.?

Thanks
[Reply]
Fish 12:16 PM 08-02-2017
TVAddons is back. That's a good sign..

https://www.tvaddons.co/
[Reply]
007 04:12 PM 08-02-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
TVAddons is back. That's a good sign..

https://www.tvaddons.co/
With all the legal crap happening, it almost makes me wonder if its just not worth using these apps anymore. I know the laws are much different in America but eventually they will take a stab at going after the average streamer. If for no other reason, to scare everyone.
[Reply]
Fish 11:14 PM 08-02-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
With all the legal crap happening, it almost makes me wonder if its just not worth using these apps anymore. I know the laws are much different in America but eventually they will take a stab at going after the average streamer. If for no other reason, to scare everyone.
Yes, it would be best if you would quit using KODI at this time. Better safe than sorry. Take care now.
[Reply]
RustShack 03:00 PM 08-03-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Fish 04:29 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by RustShack:
:-)
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. KODI is perfectly safe to use.
[Reply]
Boon 04:56 PM 08-03-2017
Fish, Are you familiar with Mobdro for Android?
[Reply]
Fish 09:51 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by Boon:
Fish, Are you familiar with Mobdro for Android?
Yeah. The Android app works very well. The required permissions make me a little nervous, but I've been using it for a long time with no problems. Mainly for ESPN. It's pretty reliable as far as free live streaming goes...
[Reply]
ILChief 05:39 AM 08-04-2017
I couldn't get get anything to work on sports devil last night. With NFL games starting, what are these current go to sports add ons? I have had good luck with Made in Canada for baseball, but I don't see a section for football. I was hoping to use sports devil but it's reliability isn't the best. I have never been able to get the pro sports add-on to play a damn thing. It's a reddit scraper apparently
[Reply]
Fish 08:48 AM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by ILChief:
I couldn't get get anything to work on sports devil last night. With NFL games starting, what are these current go to sports add ons? I have had good luck with Made in Canada for baseball, but I don't see a section for football. I was hoping to use sports devil but it's reliability isn't the best. I have never been able to get the pro sports add-on to play a damn thing. It's a reddit scraper apparently
Again, there is no ideal recommended way to get reliable free live sports in KODI. It doesn't exist. Every live streaming addon experiences the same issues that prevent them from ever being reliable. If you have a flash enabled web browser, you can usually find streams for just about any sporting event. But it's nearly impossible to maintain a KODI addon to do the same thing. Every KODI developer that takes on the responsibility of maintaining an addon like this quickly gets burned out with the constant updates and rude demands from people wanting free stuff. For sporting stuff, I completely exit KODI and watch sports streams via Chrome, finding streams on http://www.wiz1.net/schedule.

Sorry, but there's just not a KODI solution for this.
[Reply]
notorious 08:07 PM 08-04-2017
Is elysium not working right for you guys? New movies, search, everything is shit right now.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:47 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Is elysium not working right for you guys? New movies, search, everything is shit right now.
It's really hit or miss lately. I was a champion of the addon for awhile, but I think it'd be wise to move on now.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 37
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up