6 7 4.79%
8 3 2.05%
10 9 6.16%
Yes but Mahomes is exempt 9 6.16%
I am gay 1 0.68%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do athlete salaries bother you?
Prison Bitch 10:54 AM 05-28-2020
We all know it’s a free market. Capitalism y’all. But fo real, does it bother you at all?
[Reply]
Spott 03:54 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
If that makes you sleep better at night, so be it. I'm not going to waste my time e-fighting with you and stoop to your level. :-)
Instead you are spending your time trolling another team’s message board because your own team is too sad and irrelevant to talk about. Good to know that you wouldn’t stoop to anyone’s level around here. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:45 PM 05-31-2020
If that makes you sleep better at night, so be it. I'm not going to waste my time e-fighting with you and stoop to your level. :-)
...says the Raiders fan on a Chiefs message board who just shoved his chest out by posting his credit score. Will you provide us with your SATs next please?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:47 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Matt Cassel's salary bothered me.
Fair.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:48 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Clearly spoken by someone that doesn't have children
We pay extra for my kid to go to a private school. Those teachers are worth every penny they make.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:49 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
...says the Raiders fan on a Chiefs message board who just shoved his chest out by posting his credit score. Will you provide us with your SATs next please?
If that's really his, mine has to be in the 900s. TwistedChief's must be in the 1800's...
[Reply]
Pablo 04:57 PM 05-31-2020
I'm kinda giggling at the thought of a fan having a heart attack during a shit-ass Raiders game and somebody yelling out "Is anybody here a doctor??"

I think we're looking at a 30 min response time for that poor soul.

Somebody locks their keys in the car and needs help breaking into it in the parking lot? That problem is solved in no less than 30 seconds.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:24 PM 06-01-2020
It doesn’t make sense to have zero problem with it. That’s equivalent to saying that you don’t want to see maximum competitiveness and effort.

We’ve all seen what tends to happen after the big payday. Imagine the effort and training camp battles if these guys were paid “normal” salaries.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:28 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
We pay extra for my kid to go to a private school. Those teachers are worth every penny they make.
My kids went to a private fine arts preschool and have been in an excellent charter system, in which the parents donate not only a lot of money, but at least 100 hours of service, and it's worth every cent and every second.

Great teachers make all the difference in the world to children of all ages.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:30 PM 06-01-2020
As a doctor, it definitely does bother me. Went to school for a decade only to be burdened with long hours of work, student loans, and taxes, meanwhile these braindead retards make millions of dollars while barely being able to spell their own name.
Hate to break it to you, but if you’re a conventional doc, you’re overpaid too. Searching WebMD and writing a script to treat a symptom doesn’t require a genius.

Try actually discovering the root cause and curing someone for once. Novel concept, and one you were never taught, I know.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:14 PM 06-01-2020
The truth is they arent making as much as the media says.

They're making alot, sure. But I guarantee the Trout's and Bradys, aren't making triple digit millions.,or what ever it is.

The numbers are quoted as clues to other things.

What owner would pay a dumb jock 100 million or more? There's no need to. It's just childish to believe that.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:33 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Matt Cassel's salary bothered me.
Hater.....
[Reply]
Jesus Christ 11:43 PM 06-01-2020
I'm not bothered as long as they tithe.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:45 PM 06-01-2020
Out of curiosity; where’s the thread about beef prices? Among other produce.. They go up and down through the years.... AND in a capitalist market.....

Oh ok; did any bull breeding capitalist pigs make some beef available that looked and tasted better than other beef?

Oh yeah..... they have marketed that.

Soooo. Some beef sides are worth more than other beef sides?

Well; Mahomes is the newest replacement to corn feed beef and then Kobe beef, You pay more to get more.....

I just can only watch in some ways; as the prices go up and up and up. I’ve never had Kobe beef. Never even seen it.

Yup, capitalism is great, and in a way, it’s made America great. But with the price of some things going up and up, I do not look forward to the idea - I might not be able to afford Kobe beef.

We’re not that close to that scenario yet though, right? So go get all you can, before it is that scenario.....
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:46 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ:
I'm not bothered as long as they tithe.
We all tithe to our own gods, even if we don’t realize or mean to.
[Reply]
eDave 12:02 AM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Hater.....
Yea. I'm not bothered a bit about his. I'm pretty damned impressed he pulled that off actually.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up