ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 315
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:14 AM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Another question, is the $1/$18 fee once a year, or how does that work?
For you pioneers, it'll be a one-time $1 fee, which we're charging just to be sure that the payment system works. For commercial players, it'll be $18 per year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:18 AM 02-25-2019
KC Billygoats in this beyotch
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:33 AM 02-25-2019
17 teams now. We're getting moving out to the taxiway.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:40 AM 02-25-2019
How do we tell if the system thinks a player is good or not? Is there a rating system like Madden? Or is everyone a clean slate and you just have to know every player in NFL if they are good or not and the only info is their stats?
Like for instance, we could argue if Eric Fisher is shit or not, but he made the pro bowl. What does sandbox think of Fisher?
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:43 AM 02-25-2019
In!

Royal Oak Golden Knights from Michigan
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:45 AM 02-25-2019
How do we tell if the system thinks a player is good or not? Is there a rating system like Madden? Or is everyone a clean slate and you just have to know every player in NFL if they are good or not and the only info is their stats?
Like for instance, we could argue if Eric Fisher is shit or not, but he made the pro bowl. What does sandbox think of Fisher?
We have top-secret algorithms for that. So there's definitely some subjectivity there. Also, there may be players who are rated lower and have more upside or vice versa. So it's possible that some of the players in the "star" draft may be declining, and there may be some free agents floating around who are ascending.

Part of this is that it's subjective, but another part is so to spur free agent and trade activity.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:47 AM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
In!

Royal Oak Golden Knights from Michigan
We should be division rivals. Crown Point, IN Railsplitters! Or at least I think that’s the name I chose lol
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:51 AM 02-25-2019
So there is a rating system?
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:06 AM 02-25-2019
Im really excited about this, I feel like its been years since we played. Thanks for making it a reality Rain Man / Cd Cox!
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:13 AM 02-25-2019
We should be division rivals. Crown Point, IN Railsplitters! Or at least I think that’s the name I chose lol
I was overwhelmed with the amount of cities / names available - Cant wait to see where the teams are placed.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:29 AM 02-25-2019
Alex Smith was a god among men for a season or 2 there. This all happened long enough ago that I believe it was PRIOR to his Chiefs tenure so I guess Rainman just had a hard on for him.

But Smith was borderline Mahomesian for a season in one of those divisions.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:54 AM 02-25-2019
Issaquah Crows have been founded.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:14 PM 02-25-2019
So there is a rating system?
Yeah. You can expect player performance to generally mirror their performance of the past NFL season, with several variables. First, they'll have different teammates, which makes a difference, and you may have a different game plan for them, and they'll face different opponents and schemes, and then of course there's some random variation.

Injuries from the past season are also modeled, on a full game basis. If you draft a player who missed the last eight NFL games because he got turf toe, then he'll miss those games for you as well.

You may feel free to insert an Eric Berry joke at this point.
[Reply]
wheeler08 01:27 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah. You can expect player performance to generally mirror their performance of the past NFL season, with several variables. First, they'll have different teammates, which makes a difference, and you may have a different game plan for them, and they'll face different opponents and schemes, and then of course there's some random variation.

Injuries from the past season are also modeled, on a full game basis. If you draft a player who missed the last eight NFL games because he got turf toe, then he'll miss those games for you as well.

You may feel free to insert an Eric Berry joke at this point.
Is Kareem Hunt suspended?? Lol
[Reply]
lewdog 01:31 PM 02-25-2019
Am I reading it correct that it’s 1 hour to pick once draft starts? So when Billay picks at 11 pm and I’m sleeping, I’ll be screwed?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 315
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up