Page 7 of 56
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:21 PM 05-07-2024
Put him under house arrest in Clark’s Dallas-area mansion.

Gracie can supervise.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:22 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Put him under house arrest in Clark’s Dallas-area mansion.

Gracie can supervise.
Put him in the apartment in Arrowhead…
[Reply]
Womble 04:24 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Yeah, that's probably exactly what happened.

Doesn't ****in' matter, dude.

DOES. NOT. MATTER.

Homie has to keep his nose clean, no one gives a shit about the who what when why and where.

We did the FIRST time. You don't get that kind of pass the 2nd time.

Stay the **** out the clubs. That simple. You either get it or you don't. Clearly he did not give a shit enough about his first **** up to take it seriously enough.
If it's a paparazzo then I've got news for you my friend. These spineless parasites will follow you wherever you go on the street and harrass you. The fact that the incident happened in a club is irrelevant.

If he was just photo'd in a club without incident and you saw a picture of him in that club you probably wouldn't be going full on menstrual like you are now. You should calm down - maybe go to the salon and then shoe shopping in the mall with your girlriends.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:25 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
He didn't grow up there though.

Rice is acting extremely dumb (if he was even there?) but maybe we cool it with the "hood" shit

I'm gonna tattoo Overland Park on my neck though

FLATLANDZ
Gets name of literal hood tatted on his throat

Lets cool it with the hood shit guys

*I don't think he's hood but he's allegedly acting like it
[Reply]
john52 04:26 PM 05-07-2024
Kid is going to throw away his whole career better grow up and become a man verrry quick The Brass will cut him they do not want this kind of attention!!!
[Reply]
DaFace 04:30 PM 05-07-2024
Unless he literally wasn't there (which, let's be honest, I'm inclined to trust Dallas PD over Rice's cousin until we learn otherwise), I think we can at least conclude that Rashee is a fuck ton dumber than I had believed him to be. That makes me sad.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:33 PM 05-07-2024
Rashee’s offseason will be turned into a video they show at those rookie orientation meetings as a cautionary tale.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:33 PM 05-07-2024
I mean, even if the dude is 100% innocent what doesn't seem to be disputed is that rashee was there. And not that dude shouldn't live his life but when you're on a rookie contract and can stand to make millions and your team puts their reputation on the line vouching for you... I don't know, maybe take it a little seriously. And while the league is deciding your suspension and while you have tons of legal shit lying ahead of you maybe keep your nose extra clean for a while.

I'm not even gonna make excuses. If he was there at all the guy is a total moron who needs to wake the fuck up real fast
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:34 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Gets name of literal hood tatted on his throat

Lets cool it with the hood shit guys

*I don't think he's hood but he's allegedly acting like it

I feel like his tattoo is about as legit as Brad Calipari

Thinking about Brad Calipari’s “Earned Not Given” chest tattoo. pic.twitter.com/TT2MV6U9sU

— WooPigHappiness (@WooPigHappiness) February 23, 2022

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:34 PM 05-07-2024
Neck tat.

Stay away from the neck tat.
[Reply]
BEAVER 04:34 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
wtf

I'm thinking the giant front facing neck tat that says "Badlandz" might have been an indicator that he might - just might - on occasion - make some less than stellar decisions.

I once interviewed a guy for a job that had a gun tattoo on his face - I didn't hire him.

I did do a sock check. He was down.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 04:35 PM 05-07-2024
Can’t fix stupid
[Reply]
nychief 04:35 PM 05-07-2024
FUCKING IDIOT.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:37 PM 05-07-2024
This guy will have a short career, but he has a ring.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:39 PM 05-07-2024
Lord at this point I think the chiefs may need to get tyler Boyd on the phone real quick before it's too late to find a bailout option in case something pops up here they don't like . Goddamn rashee, how could you
[Reply]
Page 7 of 56
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up