ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 158
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:35 AM 01-28-2021
FYI: in the 2020-2021 playoffs the Chiefs have had 15 drives.

Of those 15, two ended in kneel downs, so to end the game.

1 ended in a punt.

1 ended in a missed FG.

4 ended with made FGs.

And the other 7 ended in TDs.

So, to be clear: The Chiefs, in the 13 drives in which KC attempted to score, they were successful 11 times.

Pretty sure that's a record.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:38 AM 01-28-2021
I want to see toss power trap for the win :-)
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 02:58 AM 01-28-2021
Gonna be death by a thousand paper cuts for the bucs. We will get to Brady up the middle and cut the Bucs up in the 7-15 yard range. We will run the ball effectively and we are going to force some turnovers.
[Reply]
GingaChief 05:44 AM 01-28-2021

Seems simple enough to us.@cheetah 🐆 pic.twitter.com/iaKAMovi6o

— Arrowheads Abroad (@KCChiefs_UK) January 28, 2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:52 AM 01-28-2021
Alot depends on what they allow our d backs to get away with. If it’s officiated like the 2001 superbowl and they ignore everything....that's good. I have a bad feeling it’s going to be like the "Allstars ref game" and the Bucs get a huge penalty advantage with "Tom specuals" plenty of drive extending calls on 3rd down.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:04 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Mentioned this idea around mid-season, iirc. IMO, this team has the best chance to three-peat of any team I've ever seen in 40 years, since the 1989-90 SF 49ers went back-to-back. That team should've three-peated. Which goes to show you just how hard it is to do. Repeating is extremely hard to do. But since 1990, this is the only team I've ever seen that I think could actually make it happen.

But this game, for the repeat, is going to be maybe the toughest challenge of Andy's career, with both Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz probably out for the game. We now are playing in the Super Bowl vs. maybe the 3rd best pass rush in the NFL in 2020, with an OL with exactly one starter from week 1, C Reiter. If he has any tricks for protecting Patrick behind this OL that nets him another Ring, he should get Coach of the year. Because pretty much everything hinges of whoever Andy puts in at LT and RT, and how they stand up to the pressure of stopping both Shaq Barrett and JPP. With Vea probably collapsing and just running over Reiter down the middle.

I mean, someone find out: is this the worst discrepancy of talent between an OL and a DL that ever met in a Super Bowl? It sure feels like it.

But I have faith in Andy Reid.

If there's one thing about Reid, he has an uncanny ability to find ways to get journeyman linemen to play great in big games. No, the Chiefs OL won't flat beat TB's DL for the whole game, but they will, after being sprinkled with Andy's genius, find ways to slow them down just enough for Patrick to make plays.

Last year, we watched Andy pull out a hatful of special plays to win SB LIV. This year, I think we're going to see a whole bucketful, because that's what it will probably take in 2021.
Four of the linemen set to play in the sb were in the line that beat tampa earlier in the season...so these guys have seen that dl before and had success. Also you're wrong..Reiter and Wylie both started week 1. Osemele went down, then Mitch, and finally Fisher. But four of the current line has been playing since week six and part of wins against the Bills on the road, Saints on the road, Miami on the road, Tampa on the road and now these two playoff wins.

Against the Saints we had Fisher (who was injured) and Wylie at the tackle spots and still won. That DL is better than Tampa's imo and this line will have two weeks to prepare compared to the three days they had for the Saints. Also three of them have played in a superbowl aswell.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 07:02 AM 01-28-2021
Anybody going to be in tampa for the game? Looking for a Chiefs fan watch party.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:04 AM 01-28-2021

Oh my 😍 pic.twitter.com/JXIlhktipA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 28, 2021

[Reply]
Kman34 07:05 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
I know people gave him a lot of shit. But I wish Erving was still here. At least he could step in at LT.
No.. Remmers is better.. By a lot...
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:34 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
I know people gave him a lot of shit. But I wish Erving was still here. At least he could step in at LT.
Dude what? :-)

Remmers is a MUCH better LT than Erving.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:38 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Four of the linemen set to play in the sb were in the line that beat tampa earlier in the season...so these guys have seen that dl before and had success. Also you're wrong..Reiter and Wylie both started week 1. Osemele went down, then Mitch, and finally Fisher. But four of the current line has been playing since week six and part of wins against the Bills on the road, Saints on the road, Miami on the road, Tampa on the road and now these two playoff wins.

Against the Saints we had Fisher (who was injured) and Wylie at the tackle spots and still won. That DL is better than Tampa's imo and this line will have two weeks to prepare compared to the three days they had for the Saints. Also three of them have played in a superbowl aswell.
The OL got slaughtered by NO and Mahomes saved us.

Obviously, he can do it again but the OL was a huge problem.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:55 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The OL got slaughtered by NO and Mahomes saved us.

Obviously, he can do it again but the OL was a huge problem.
Fisher, who was injured and barely practiced that week, got slaughtered by Hendrickson...meanwhile Wylie held up well against Cam Jordan on the other side. This new line got reps against the Bills together and will have two weeks to prepare compared to only having three days to prepare with Fisher missing most of the week. Oh, and NO has a better DL than Tampa.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:04 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Fisher, who was injured and barely practiced that week, got slaughtered by Hendrickson...meanwhile Wylie held up well against Cam Jordan on the other side. This new line got reps against the Bills together and will have two weeks to prepare compared to only having three days to prepare with Fisher missing most of the week. Oh, and NO has a better DL than Tampa.
Remmers has SB experience.. Played RT tackle for Cam Newton’s Panthers.. He’ll be fine..
[Reply]
Jerok 08:08 AM 01-28-2021
Sunday can't get here fast enough... and then only 1 more week until NEXT Sunday!

Probably biggest game of Mahomes career. This game will be brought up forever in determining Mahomes v Brady.
[Reply]
Danguardace 08:23 AM 01-28-2021
Have we not had Buccs trolls yet?
[Reply]
Page 44 of 158
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up