ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 64
« First < 13535960616263 64 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:57 PM 09-06-2020
Washington is a protected practice squad player. We aren’t bringing anyone else in at RB. Theyll just call up Washington if they need one.

My guess is LB or CB.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:06 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Washington is a protected practice squad player. We aren’t bringing anyone else in at RB. Theyll just call up Washington if they need one.

My guess is LB or CB.
Yes, and that's actually a pretty damn good use of the PS squad this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:20 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Yes, and that's actually a pretty damn good use of the PS squad this year.
If the guys ahead of Washington weren't Williams and Thompson, it would be a great use. To me, the RB group looks pretty damn thin.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:38 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I don’t forgive GMs for their own shitty picks.

Veach has been amazing but the 2018 offseason was almost entirely a catastrophe. Hitchens, Speaks, O’Daniel, Fuller, Scandrick...

Veach failed to acquire even one difference maker on defense. And we lost the AFCCG by an offsides call.

Obviously he can’t share all the blame, as Sutton and the players and even Reid share it. But Speaks wasn’t just a miss, he was part of an entire offseason of tragic misses that may have cost us a Super Bowl.

Glad he’s been amazing since, however.
You realize your evaluations over the years are absolutely awful, right? We don't give a shit if you don't forgive
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:50 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If the guys ahead of Washington weren't Williams and Thompson, it would be a great use. To me, the RB group looks pretty damn thin.
Keep fucking doubting Darrel Williams!!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:53 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Keep fucking doubting Darrel Williams!!
He just makes positive plays every time he touches the football. I don't know if he has the talent to be RB1, but with CEH he doesn't have to be. I think he is going to have a very good season, if he can just stay relatively healthy.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:57 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Entering the 2020 season, the running back room looks worse than last year's Week 1 room.

I have total faith in CEH but man, if he's injured and misses a couple of games, it will suddenly limit the offensive game plan because neither Williams nor Darwin Award Thompson have the ability, based on last season of course, to carry the load.

Teams will just load up and blitz the hell out of Mahomes and dare them to run the ball.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:20 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Entering the 2020 season, the running back room looks worse than last year's Week 1 room.

I have total faith in CEH but man, if he's injured and misses a couple of games, it will suddenly limit the offensive game plan because neither Williams nor Darwin Award Thompson have the ability, based on last season of course, to carry the load.

Teams will just load up and blitz the hell out of Mahomes and dare them to run the ball.
Darrel won us the Ravens game last season. He has the ability to show flashes. He’s everything you want in a RB #2
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:24 PM 09-06-2020
Darrel won us the Ravens game last season. He has the ability to show flashes. He’s everything you want in a RB #2
He also had a big TD against the Patriots in the AFCCG. I think he is a better pass catcher than Damien, and he is pretty good in pass protection, and has good vision.

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:26 PM 09-06-2020
I won’t be surprised at all to see KC trade for a RB. Especially with reports that they had interest in Adrian freakin’ Peterson.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:29 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
He also had a big TD against the Patriots in the AFCCG. I think he is a better pass catcher than Damien, and he is pretty good in pass protection, and has good vision.

He’s vastly underrated to CP but I’ve watched him everytime he plays and he always seems to come up with a big play here and there
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:37 PM 09-06-2020
He’s vastly underrated to CP but I’ve watched him everytime he plays and he always seems to come up with a big play here and there
I can only remember one play where he didn't make positive yardage, and that was a toss sweep to the short side of the field, and a terrible play call. He just seems to play very well any time he is in the game.

He is a speedster? No. Is he a power back? No. Is he a good football player, who gives maximum effort on every play, knows the offensive system, is just as adept at catching the ball as he is at running the ball, and who doesn't make mistakes that hurt the team? Yes.

[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:40 PM 09-06-2020
Williams is a run if the mil power guy, that's it. After CEH Thompson is better but apparently is struggling with the the play book.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:58 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Williams is a run if the mil power guy, that's it. After CEH Thompson is better but apparently is struggling with the the play book.
Thompson is not better than Williams
[Reply]
RunKC 03:00 PM 09-06-2020
Darrell Williams is serviceable. He’s more of a power runner who is good enough at receiving, but he’s not going t on make people miss in the open field.

He’s a lower level Spencer Ware IMO
[Reply]
Page 63 of 64
« First < 13535960616263 64 >
Up