Page 969 of 4894
« First < 469869919959965966967968969 9709719729739791019106914691969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:01 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Marty was choking away big games at CLE to Denver... guess it was an altitude carryover?
I couldn't tell you about Marty's days in Cleveland. I didn't follow the Browns. But nice way to deflect.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:03 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by CsquaredCC:
It's gotten so bad for Lynch that Alfred Williams claimed yesterday on the radio that undrafted rookie QB Kyle Sloter is a "better NFL QB than Paxton Lynch." :-)
:-)

Sounds like the team hates Lynch and his attitude. Alfred stating what the whole team thinks?

So glad they moved up and took this guy before us. Another slick Elway move. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 AM 08-08-2017
It has to sting knowmo to see his Bronco heroes saying the EXACT things I told him months ago.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:11 AM 08-08-2017
Speaking of KnowShit, He's been kinda quiet about the quarterback competition hasn't he? Has the little homer started to realize that we're right about the DOnks QB situation?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:20 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I couldn't tell you about Marty's days in Cleveland. I didn't follow the Browns. But nice way to deflect.
I'm not deflecting you brought up Marty. I'm pointing out that Marty lost to Denver twice in the AFC championship game in Cleveland. Good coach and good team. Marty had a problem beating the Broncos where ever he was
[Reply]
Rausch 10:27 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nobody Mike Anderson rushed for over 1400 yards with a 5.0 ypc shortly after Elway left.

You didn't need an all-around running back to have success under Shanahan. That's why it's debate worthy.
This.

I think TD is a class guy and won't complain but I think the HOF is getting wattered down...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:29 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'm not deflecting you brought up Marty. I'm pointing out that Marty lost to Denver twice in the AFC championship game in Cleveland. Good coach and good team. Marty had a problem beating the Broncos where ever he was
Marty choked in the playoffs wherever he was. Let's be honest here. But he never had any problem beating the Donks at Arrowhead, where his team could still breathe in the 4th quarter. How many come from behind wins have Donks won in Pile High compared to elsewhere? It's because the other teams can't breathe and are exhausted.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:41 AM 08-08-2017
Speaking of KnowShit, He's been kinda quiet about the quarterback competition hasn't he? Has the little homer started to realize that we're right about the DOnks QB situation?
The excitement of the first few days of training camp has died down and now I'm just ready to watch them play.

The narrative Chiefs fans are trying to portray is inaccurate. The truth is, the Broncos QB situation is similar to KC's. We both have a solid option who can manage the game (Siemian may be able to do more), and we both have a young QB who has a lot to learn (Paxton is a year ahead and actually has the ability to function at the NFL level).
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:44 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The excitement of the first few days of training camp has died down and now I'm just ready to watch them play.

The narrative Chiefs fans are trying to portray is inaccurate. The truth is, the Broncos QB situation is similar to KC's. We both have a solid option who can manage the game (Siemian may be able to do more), and we both have a young QB who has a lot to learn (Paxton is a year ahead and actually has the ability to function at the NFL level).
Where are you getting that opinion? Cecil "homer" Laremy? Because every unbiased report out of Pile High is that the Donks quarterback situation is the worst in the league.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:44 AM 08-08-2017

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:58 AM 08-08-2017
Where are you getting that opinion? Cecil "homer" Laremy? Because every unbiased report out of Pile High is that the Donks quarterback situation is the worst in the league.

The Broncos QB situation is nowhere near as bad as the Jets, Rams, Browns, Texans, Dolphins, Bills, Jags, Bears, Cardinals, 49ers, and Chiefs'.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 AM 08-08-2017

The Broncos QB situation is nowhere near as bad as the Jets, Rams, Browns, Texans, Dolphins, Bills, Jags, Bears, Cardinals, 49ers, and Chiefs'.
Cant fix stupid....:-)

Donks are going to have to draft ANOTHER qb in the first next year...or hope Manning part deux falls from the FA stars. Horseface has two QB busts on his resume and counting...
[Reply]
vailpass 11:19 AM 08-08-2017
I can't believe that MHM is so strongly denying the Pile high advantage. It's not disputable. Countless players can attest to it. Teams have to use oxygen bottles up there just to make it through the night. And look at the Schottenheimer teams. They dominated the AFC West every year, except at Pile high. The ONLY reason that he couldn't win in Dungver was the altitude. Yet MHM is here trying to deny that it has any effect. Please. SMH.
Derp.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:19 AM 08-08-2017

I'll give you the Jets. The Rams have Goff, last years 1st overall pick. He is unproven, but I would put them at least equal with the Donks until Goff shows if he was worthy of his draft staus or not. Browns just drafted Kizer in the first, so I will also put them equal with the Donks until Kizer proves otherwise. The Bills have Tyrod Taylor. He's no superstar, but is he worse than Pixton and Semen? No. The Texans just drafted Watson. See Rams and Browns. Jags. Seriously? Are you really going to tell me that Pixton and Semen are better than Bortles and Henne? Even ElFraud would trade his quarterbacks for either of them. Again, no superstars. But they are better than Denver's signal callers. Bears just drafted Tribusky and have him grooming behind Glennon. Definitely not worse off than the Donks. Probably just a little better. Cardinals need a better quarterback. But Palmer has had some pretty good seasons, including in Arizona. He is at least as good as Semen and Pixton. I'll give you the 49ers too. But the Chiefs? :-). Now you're just trolling. Alex Smith has owned the Donks and the AFC West. He sucks, but he's better than Semen. And Pixton is looking like a bust, while Mahomes is looking like he's going to be a star. At Worst, Chiefs are equal because Semen looked just like Smith last season and Mahomes is unproven. But in now way shape or form is their quarterback situation worse than the Donks.

So, out of the teams you listed, I see 2 dumpster fire teams that you can tout that are worse off than the Donks. But the rest are equal or better to anyone not wearing orange colored homer blinders.

edit: I left off the Fins. Nice to pick a team whose starter just went down. Their future is still brighter than the Donks. And Cutler, as bad as he is, is still better than Semen and Pixton.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:24 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Derp.
You bring some quality discusiion to the thread. But Derp is about all that can be expected from a blind Donk homer.
[Reply]
Page 969 of 4894
« First < 469869919959965966967968969 9709719729739791019106914691969 > Last »
Up