ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1175 of 4896
« First < 17567510751125116511711172117311741175 117611771178117911851225127516752175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 08:36 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Maybe the chefs can play with themselves, maybe that will make their schedule tougher?
Hard to get through all the bushy pewbs...I've tried
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:15 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
Wow! So much hate! Did your supply of meth run out or something? Anyways, I was just pointing out facts. You reacted well, congrats.
It's just frustrating when pussys are all talk til their team loses and then poof... some straight David Copperfield shot happens. Like I said, we don't see loud mouths like yourself here taking lumps when your team loses. Guess you're lower than KramzRectum and CaseOfDildos Joe! Typical.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:45 PM 10-05-2017
Mongo has been pretty bad most of the time. PFF is a dumpster fire. Or are the Broncos a bottom eight team like they said they were?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:49 PM 10-05-2017
I just saw that the Bills are the number one defense in points allowed. By Donk logic, they are only the best in points allowed because they played the Donks. I mean, if the teams the Chiefs played are top offenses because they played the Chiefs, then that would have to apply to the Donks right?
[Reply]
TEX 03:51 AM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by manchambo:
But that's an idiotic measure of who is better. No one decides that way.
Um....it was started in this very thread by your Donktard siblings. We're just playing along...:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:02 AM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Bye week bro, you need it Take it and join your team.
There's no doubt... hitting the White Sand Dunes and Carlsbad with my boys and their scout troop this weekend. Will be great to get away.

You still didn't address the point though.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 07:50 AM 10-06-2017
So much blah blah blah
So for 2017, 1st qtr of season
Fact:
NFL. power rankimgs 1
AFCW standing 1
NFL standing 1

You all can stop your penis measuring for now,
Lets do it again after 8 games
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:41 AM 10-06-2017
But but but mongo played with a booboo!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:10 AM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by manchambo:
But that's an idiotic measure of who is better. No one decides that way.
Don't blame me, dude.

You were crowing shit about the close win we had against the Redskins and somehow your logic created this bizarre reality where your Bills loss was more valuable or proved that you were a better team than our Redskins WIN, in spite of the Redskins being a tougher team than the Bills.

I said if you think the Chiefs are skating by, let's see the Broncos win those games against those two teams. The Chiefs have had a pretty difficult start to their schedule. MUCH more difficult than what the Donks have had.

And yet here you still are, downplaying everything we've done. Won't give us any credit. You STILL believe you're a better team.

All I said was "Broncos will lose to the Redskins and probably the Eagles." Two wins the Chiefs had that you guys are downplaying.

You're the one who needs to get a clue. Get better troll/smack material that is logical and makes sense. OR you can get abused by us. Your choice.
[Reply]
TEX 10:05 AM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
There's no doubt... hitting the White Sand Dunes and Carlsbad with my boys and their scout troop this weekend. Will be great to get away.

You still didn't address the point though.
Um...Are you talking about your wins vs opponents with a winning record BS point? ...I addressed it. And don't look now, BUT KC has defeated TWO more teams, with a WINNING record, than the Donx have...You're slipping because you're reaching. The BYE is your FRIEND! Take it, regroup, and come back when you can see more than orange.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:46 AM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Um...Are you talking about your wins vs opponents with a winning record BS point? ...I addressed it. And don't look now, BUT KC has defeated TWO more teams, with a WINNING record, than the Donx have...You're slipping because you're reaching. The BYE is your FRIEND! Take it, regroup, and come back when you can see more than orange.
There's no reaching, we're just viewing it differently.

Pats 2-2
Skins 2-2
Eagles 3-1
Chargers 0-4

At the end of 4, KC has wins against 4 teams.. and one has a winning record right now. Yes, prior to kickoff WAS was 2-1. Congratulations! :-)

Now, since NE won last night (week 5), you can legally claim again that KC has defeated 2 teams that currently have winning records.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:30 PM 10-06-2017
The Denver Broncos defense is exceptional in almost every way. However, the unit's greatest strength has been more of a weakness than expected.

Denver's secondary features two of the league's best cover corners, Aqib Talib and Chris Harris Jr., along with versatile and athletic safeties Darian Stewart and Justin Simmons. Despite that, the Broncos have given up a touchdown pass of 28 yards or longer in three of their first four contests.

"Our pass coverage is pretty tight, but we've given up too many explosive passes that have led to points," head coach Vance Joseph said, per ESPN.com's Jeff Legwold. "It's some good and bad there."

Considering Denver finished first overall in pass defense over each of the past two seasons, it's a disappointment that it ranks 10th overall and has already surrendered eight touchdowns through the air.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:02 PM 10-06-2017
MHM is a great guy.

It's just too bad he's a fan of the cheating Donkos.
[Reply]
TEX 05:44 PM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
There's no reaching, we're just viewing it differently.

Pats 2-2
Skins 2-2
Eagles 3-1
Chargers 0-4

At the end of 4, KC has wins against 4 teams.. and one has a winning record right now. Yes, prior to kickoff WAS was 2-1. Congratulations! :-)

Now, since NE won last night (week 5), you can legally claim again that KC has defeated 2 teams that currently have winning records.
No. We're not. You were diminishing KC's wins in your post that I responded to. I pointed out that no matter what you were trying to do, that KC had won 1more game against a team with a winning record than the Donx have. Last night that margin jumped up to two more. Not missing anything - especially not your mule tool shtick.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:27 PM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
MHM is a great guy.

It's just too bad he's a fan of the cheating Donkos.
Vailpass too. Seems like the kinda guy you could have a few drinks with, or take head in a car from a cougar with.
[Reply]
Page 1175 of 4896
« First < 17567510751125116511711172117311741175 117611771178117911851225127516752175 > Last »
Up